Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's all going....

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

to Summers tonight? There's gonna be some great soccer matches tonight. Service sucks but the french fries are really good.

Not I. But what and where is summers? (BTW, today is the runners learning day, so anything you want me to know that you think I should but I probably don't, TELL ME.

Originally posted by therunner

Not I. But what and where is summers? (BTW, today is the runners learning day, so anything you want me to know that you think I should but I probably don't, TELL ME.

Summers is a sports bar in VA right next to Courthouse Metro. They have a bunch or TV"s all over the place and broadcast lots of international soccer, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, blah, blah..you get the idea. Its cool place for a beer and good appetizers.

http://www.summers-restaurant.com/

Summers is a sports bar in VA right next to Courthouse Metro. They have a bunch or TV"s all over the place and broadcast lots of international soccer, football, baseball, basketball, hockey, blah, blah..you get the idea. Its cool place for a beer and good appetizers.

http://www.summers-restaurant.com/

That place looks pretty cool. I will check it out sometime.

There are so many good places around here that I haven't found yet. I finally found Murphy's in Old town Alex. I thought I was never going to find a pint of Guinness in this area.

Not I either, I will however, attempt to make the indomitable trek to the aforementioned site by dusk tommorrow...that is unless the bastards show the Bayern game at 6, if they show it at 8:30 I will not go, c'so that is the only game I am interested in...and the Liverpool game today, but I'm being lazy.

That place looks pretty cool. I will check it out sometime.

There are so many good places around here that I haven't found yet. I finally found Murphy's in Old town Alex. I thought I was never going to find a pint of Guinness in this area.

Ah! Murphys is one of my favorite places... I've only ever been to the Alexandria one though (about 10 minutes from where I live)... I hear the one in DC sucks... Anyhow, the 4ps on Connecticut serves a nice pint too :)

Bayern Rocks. I saw them play Kaiserslaten when I was in Germany and the Germans go NUTS over thier soccer

I hate Kaiserslautern, I hate Borussia Dortmund, I hate Bayer Leverkusen, I hate Schalke 04, I hate all that oppose Bayern. I especially hate and loathe Real Madrid.....and watch ur back zaguero, 'cos my hatred for Barcelona isnt to far behind :mad:

I hate the way Bayern Munich play..they just sit back and defend:mad: Im going against my virtues but Im going to root for Madrid tomorrow. That way, it will be a Barcelona and Madrid semi. As for Liverpool, another team that just sits back and defends..Bayer Leverkusen was swarming around their goal last week..Dudek sure got his money's worth.

I hate the way Bayern Munich play..they just sit back and defend:mad: Im going against my virtues but Im going to root for Madrid tomorrow. That way, it will be a Barcelona and Madrid semi. As for Liverpool, another team that just sits back and defends..Bayer Leverkusen was swarming around their goal last week..Dudek sure got his money's worth.

uh-huh, so its german catenaccio, whats the big deal? you play to your strengths and we all know defense wins championships most of the time.

you better worry about barcelona, the way they are playing, they could scrape through, beatthe hell out of the other team or get demolished at home.

Originally posted by vicman

uh-huh, so its german catenaccio, whats the big deal? you play to your strengths and we all know defense wins championships most of the time.

you better worry about barcelona, the way they are playing, they could scrape through, beatthe hell out of the other team or get demolished at home.

Im just saying I dont like the way they play..ur right its an effective tactic and it wins games but the opposing fans hate it (me included)

Yea I know Barcelona's are playing like headless chickens. IMO the coach is too indecisive with his starting 11. Theres no consistency in there game. I know for sure that Barcelona is going to start 4 attackers tonight contrary to the sole attacker that they fielded last week in Greece. Rexach's days are numbered