Clubplanet Nightlife Community

memorial weekend in sobe...wanna dance?

daisytcam

Originally posted by mrmovement33

this is just a little messege for the 3 stunning ladies coming down to south beach for memorial weekend. ladies miami is very happy to have you. you will fit in great with the many fine and hot ladies down here on the beach. i just came back from laying out on ocean and 8th street and it was beautiful. the sun was so bright and the thongs were also beaming. i look forward to hearing about your great times in miami. go hit space and crobar and opium garden. you will absolutely love it. just make sure to have ur party favors and you'll be straight. i'll keep you posted on whether or not danny tenaglia is comfirmed for the sunday night before memorial day and word has it that dave seaman is cmonig to crobar that weekend as well for his global underground gu22 cd release party. so ladies get ready for one hell of a weekend.

miami equals love and partying and nakedness and sexy people

Thanks for the update! Funny you shold mention the beach 'cause i just came back from buying my suntan lotion! Look forward to this weekend so much. It's very rainy in NYC today.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im guessing a cab will be around $30

As for the weekend it really isnt that bad, the clubs will still be hopping you just lose one of the nicest features of Miami, walking from club to club. Take a cab its worth it. Last year there were guys on every corner ogling all the women and just being obnoxious assholes. But since I went straight to Crobar I never really even noticed anything and had a good time.

If you go to Rain on Friday (highly recomended) it is far enough away from the tourist strip to be unaffected. Opium Gardens is probabally distant enough also (Should be good on Sunday night)

Space may be safe too if they learned their lesson and dont have a hip hop room those nights (probabal)

Crobar is allways fun and the management goes way out of their way to make sure the patrons are comfortable and safe, which is why they still get the celbrity and model crowd.

My schedule would be

Friday - Rain

Saturday - Crobar then Space afterhours

Sunday - Opium (maybe start early at nikkis)

That should keep you away from any situations and still have a great time.

crobar, opium, space and nikki's have all been mentioned by quite a few people who have been more than generous with their opinions on where we should go for that weekend.

To them all: WE THANK YOU. : x

:heart:

stay safe and we will see you all soon!

Originally posted by daisytcam

To them all: WE THANK YOU. : x

:heart:

stay safe and we will see you all soon!

as long as u had a lot of fun while here...then its all worth it..u should try pming some of us cpers from miami...if u need guides or if u are headed in the same directions as us....:D

Did you guys see the cover of this week's New Times? The Beach is bracing for Memorial Day weekend as if a potentially catastrophic hurricane is expected. According to the article, they are expecting huge crowds; there has evidently been strong word of mouth publicity around the country. Everything is all booked, and they are expecting upwards of 200,000 hip-hoppers to descend on the beach. It sounds awful to me. I think I'd rather endure a plague of locusts. At least this year the Beach won't be taken by surprise.

I will be far away, on the desert slickrock of SE Utah. Too bad there won't be any full-moon desert raves while I'm there.......always wanted to try one of those.........

patrick

"she'll talk to you with no one else around, but only if you're able to entertain her. the moment conversation stops, she's gone" Kings of Convenience - "Toxic Girl"

Forget about the night life, we 3 seem to be set there as to where we will be going. Now, what do we do about something as simple as enjoying our daytime?

If you sent me a pm with your cell# count on me calling you with a huge SOS to get us to another part of the beach to tan. :cool:

patrick my man, i am really feeling your reply to this thread. i have not been able to read this weeks new times, but i am going to spin tonight at the beach and i will make sure to read the story on memorial day. dude, i love ur quote on the topic of ladies at the bottom of your profile. very cool. dude, this scares me. i can't stand hip hop dude. i am a house muzik junky. hip hop doesn't fly to well with me.

daisy, i am going to try and make the most of all this terrible news on all these hip hoppers coming to miami. these guys scare the "you know what out of me" some of them are very disrespectful towards woman especially the fine looking one's. if you need and sos, give me a holler. thier is no work on monday, so even a sunday evening sos can be accomplished.

the thing i hate most about thugs is that they disrespect you when ur with your girl....

Originally posted by mrmovement33

patrick my man, i am really feeling your reply to this thread. i have not been able to read this weeks new times, but i am going to spin tonight at the beach and i will make sure to read the story on memorial day. dude, i love ur quote on the topic of ladies at the bottom of your profile. very cool. dude, this scares me. i can't stand hip hop dude. i am a house muzik junky. hip hop doesn't fly to well with me.

I don't know what it is about hip-hop.......I think it's the attitude I find distasteful. It's about showing off driving around in big wasteful cars, throwing money around, unnecessary violence, and treating women like objects (which sadly enough a lot of women don't seem to mind, especially in this city......) I'm not sure if hip-hop was always like this......and I have nothing against the music. I don't think it's all bad, but I think the majority of mainstream hip hop like what you hear on the radio is unquestionably bad.

Originally posted by daisytcam

Does anyone know is a good latin performer/band will be there somewhere that weekend? That would be an unexpected plus!:tongue:

I don't know much about Latin music, but my guess is you should be able to find something you want.

latin clubs....ummmmm...latin acts.....ummmmm....i know of a really nice place called martini bar @ coconut grove. they always have a great live band. defenitely a place that i took a young lady or two and had a nice laid back and quite ass shakin time at. the only bad thing about the place is that it is part of a three club arena. one of the two parts is nice..they also play latin music there. but the 3rd is cafe iguana, which i would rather be shot dead than go there and listen to commercial trance and chessy tracks that i wouldn't even want to hear on the radio. miami is full of latin influences so i am sure you will be touched "por el ritmo latino" somehow....

hey guys,

hate to burst the bubble but seaman is definitely not here for memorial day weekend.. Your best bet musically is TRENDROID @ mercury Lounge in FT Lauderdale. Amazing venue between oakland and commercial blvd's on US1 - Every Friday W/ your residents JON COWAN & K-Ahhz - special upcoming guests:

May 24th (memorial day weekend) - Trendroid - NYC

June 14th - Dave Ralph - Kenetic - UK

come support the scene - we're trying to bring you the music

regards,

Jon

if your in on memorial, defnitely check out the SKIN party at rain. The party is for couples and women only! You won't be harrased by single horny immature guys. You'll have a beautiful crowd around you, great music and a nice atmospher.

Oh....and some swingers always end up putting on a show for everyone! you shouldn't miss it.

well, um, while i enjoy my girlfriends company alot, it is still a club so single guys have to be let in too (don't wanna dance with my girls all night now!). And while i'm on it, how about a guy with 3 ladies? He should have NO problems getting right in!! LOL