Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey now, that meetup

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

remember when we talked about going to some brailian all you can eat huge ass buffet type place??? or now talks about belly dancing?? lets go, lets do the braizilian place we already know that we're gonna end up seeing naked chics by the end of the night, it happens everytime we go out. zag put this together, did you recommend that place? i dont know where it is, i know that vic knows, letz go

Originally posted by jroo

remember when we talked about going to some brailian all you can eat huge ass buffet type place??? or now talks about belly dancing?? lets go, lets do the braizilian place we already know that we're gonna end up seeing naked chics by the end of the night, it happens everytime we go out. zag put this together, did you recommend that place? i dont know where it is, i know that vic knows, letz go

Is that Jroo?? Where the hell have ya been??

Originally posted by jroo

i dont know where hat place is....that plan never got off the ground...I'm up for it...how about b4 S&D on Sunday?!?! OK, how about some otherday that is not Sunday......what is everyone doing on the weekend?

I have no plans other than to look at bathroom tile at home depot early on Saturday.

Originally posted by zaguero

Lets go to the Brazilian BBQ joint for dinner on Saturday. Afterwards, we can go chill out and have drinks somewhere else. How about that?

we can ransack zagueros place, he has free booze and all th e other essentials for getting FUBAR.

j/k

Originally posted by zaguero

Lets go to the Brazilian BBQ joint for dinner on Saturday. Afterwards, we can go chill out and have drinks somewhere else. How about that?

That sounds like plan. I could do saturday night, I have to work sunday, so you guys tell John I said Hi!!

Guest jroo
Originally posted by therunner

Is that Jroo?? Where the hell have ya been??

i cant get on at work anymore, and im too fucking tired to get on at night sometimes. but yeah, its me. i miss all of you. what have you been up to? hmmm, sounds like a great meetup conversation over dinner and a few drinks.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

I have no plans other than to look at bathroom tile at home depot early on Saturday.

are you serious?? dude, if you need someone to hang with man, just ask.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by malanee

I'd be down for a meet up. Jroo - are you coming to SnD?

yes babies, (ruth and ed) i'll be at s and d , thanks to you ed. i'll see you guys for the preparty and shit, or whatever else is going on.

I've been wandering elsewhere lately too (mainly living in new york and commuting to DC for school lolz) so I'd be down for another meetup. I know me and PGiddy were discussing Friday at 1223 'cause Ty T is spinning, if anyone's down for drinks and some deep slutty house music, I'm there! :D