Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
girly

The real world and road rules girls naked in playboy..

Recommended Posts

I posted about this last week when I saw the mag, but couldn't find pix to post.

Playboy has amazing photo editors and makeup artists!! These girls look nothing like that during the shows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

can anyone id the girls??

i know one of them is flora from miami ~ wearing the plaid skirt...

is the brunette veronica from semester at sea??? :confused:

who are the other two blondes???

One of the blondes is Julisa(?) from Road Rules. The other one is Beth not sure from what show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

can anyone id the girls??

i know one of them is flora from miami ~ wearing the plaid skirt...

is the brunette veronica from semester at sea??? :confused:

who are the other two blondes???

The two in the shower are Jisela(curly hair) and veronica from different seasons of road rules and the other blonde is Beth from real world San Francisco. The one that looks dramatically different is Jisela. veronica looks somewhat herself as does Flora and Beth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djmoonshine

oh man... julisa~! i hate the color of her hair... she was mad cute, but now she just looks mad trashy...

i think veronica looks incredible~ :drunk:

yeah thats it the color of her hair makes her trashy as opposed to posing nude for playboy....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xxlea

Playboy has amazing photo editors and makeup artists!! These girls look nothing like that during the shows.

not just makeup honey :laugh: more like airbrush artists and techs! all those flaws, scars, cellulite etc will disappaer in a second. My friend was in the spring break playboy issue and we all laughed at the amt of "brushing" that went on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Flora is not even remotely bootylicious... nice nipples tho!

I need a mug....I just don't seem to be able to close my mouth any longer and stop staring.....is Flora the "afro-american" girl?

She's gorgeous....she's got such a lovely face....but the girl on the second pic. almost got the whole package...damn.....I hope for my sake that none of you look like them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dafunkadelic

I need a mug....I just don't seem to be able to close my mouth any longer and stop staring.....is Flora the "afro-american" girl?

She's gorgeous....she's got such a lovely face....but the girl on the second pic. almost got the whole package...damn.....I hope for my sake that none of you look like them.

Flora is the one in the plaid skirt.

Hmm none of these girls do anything for me, but at least they're real women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Flora is the one in the plaid skirt.

Hmm none of these girls do anything for me, but at least they're real women.

I'm sure you'll do fine....... ;)

Guess this ain't the time and the place to discuss that topic... :idea:

Oh and I was talking about the left girl in the first pic...tnx anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jacktripper00

Wow, Julisa looks Bangin! I know she was in Road Rules, but wasn't she in the New York Real World for a few episodes too?

correction-not Julisa its Jisela:tongue: And i believe she was in the last New York episodes. she was seeing that guy with the big fro or something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok...am i the only one who remembers how utterly repulsive beth was?? not only was she ugly...but she had THE WORST personality ever...i wanted to kill her when i watched the show....and she was on the real world road rules thingie this year and has not changed....in fact i think she got even worse.....that girl makes me sick!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by misk

ok...am i the only one who remembers how utterly repulsive beth was?? not only was she ugly...but she had THE WORST personality ever...i wanted to kill her when i watched the show....and she was on the real world road rules thingie this year and has not changed....in fact i think she got even worse.....that girl makes me sick!!

I agree she was an ugly biotch.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×