Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wearing pants, jeans or shorts unbuttoned and partially unzipped

What do you all think of girls' who wear their jeans partially unbuttoned or unzipped and kind of folded open to show off their panties or thong? I think it's a flirty way to dress in the appropriate place. There is this club I go to a lot and I always see girls dressed that way. I do it sometimes. Any other girls on here dress like that?

everytime i see this shit on girls i want to yank their pants up and tell them to fucking GROW UP! i can't understand how thongs and underwear showing outside of jeans/skirts whatever has become a trend. it's skanky, dirty, inappropriate.. not meant for any atmosphere except the bedroom. all it tells me is that the girl has no respect for herself, yes, something as small as a peak at a thong and UNZIPPED jeans?? (wtf is that about, jesus) makes me this very much annoyed. it's not cute girls. zip up.

everytime i see this shit on girls i want to yank their pants up and tell them to fucking GROW UP! i can't understand how thongs and underwear showing outside of jeans/skirts whatever has become a trend. it's skanky, dirty, inappropriate.. not meant for any atmosphere except the bedroom. all it tells me is that the girl has no respect for herself, yes, something as small as a peak at a thong and UNZIPPED jeans?? (wtf is that about, jesus) makes me this very much annoyed. it's not cute girls. zip up.[/QU

not to mention tacky

if you put your pants on, but don't button or zipper them, can i assume that you're half way retarded because you have enough sense to put the pants on, but are too stupid to figure out the metal pieces?

just wondering

:blank:

I GOTTA know how you are trashing an innocent thong peeking out but have a picture of GOD KNOWS WHAT as your signature..... If that is not SKANKY I don't know what is!!!!

LOL... if you're talking to raincrysobe, i believe that's halle berry as Catwoman for her upcoming movie role.

anyway, as was said before, wear lowcut panties/things if you're going to wear lowrise jeans. seeing your underwear poke out from your pants is just as bad (perhaps even worse) than pantylines.

Regardless of whether or not the picture in your sig is Halle Berry- the fact that you have chosen that IMAGERY plus your risque avatar shows me and every one else that you are not exactly SHY about the human body or exposure of it. So my point is still the same. NO need to pardon my ignorance cause your point is MOOT!!!

you sound so much like someone i used to know...an uncanny resemblance in personality i might add. you are right about me not being shy about showing of the 'human' body...especially if it looks HOT. in MY opinion there is a classy way to show it off where it looks more sexy than trashy. my sig and avatar represents just that.

G'day