Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dude...what happened to the "..." Board????

quoth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoW!! This board surely has changed!

What happened to my fav drama queens & kings? They were the reason I stuck around for so long.

That said, where's..

1.Funeralhome...the resident gutsy cutesy chick?

2.Crowina...the resilient hottie that never backed down to the masses?

3.Vampress... the chick that drove guys wild for a short time before relocating to Colombia? Did she have more kids and cancelled her internet service?

4. Pete... who can forget Pete..lol. Crowina is looking for you fool..or maybe she got over your ass. Did you ever get a cell phone dude?

5.Foxylady..hmmm.. Pete's replacement hottie. I loved her quirky attitude.

6.Koky! Whoa! This dude knew how to spice the 'sex' forum. Too bad he succumbed to pressure. (he had a hot as fuck wifey,..hope they are still together)

7. Linabina..the resident chick that was in the news all the time. I bet she's casting for "Jersey Shore" MTV series as we speak!

8. Everybody else that made CP fun.... Where are you ??

Just to add to the list:

Where are the following fools???

-Djjonstephen? The resident DJ that took shit from all corners and still stood up?

-Spragga? The resident "token black guy" Still a Mets fan? My apologies :)

-Mystify? Chick could break a happy home with a smile!

-Smokesum? This guy was the epitome of club disrespect! Cracked me up.

-Dgmodel?.. "better to die fast than to fade away"...or something along those lines... dude could post a friggin storm!

-Solbeam?...The black chick with a killer smile...(she had a black barbie friend I cant remember her name..she was a regular)

-Codica3?...A true Yankee fan... she made me feel inadequate as a baseball fan.

-Fknornre.. A Yankee fan that was conflicted with his loyalty between NY & Boston

-ou812?...Resident muscle freak. Funny when he wasn't stressed out.

-Digitalphoenix?... Miami freak that loved the nightlife.

-nyckitty?... she was fun fun fun... where are you?

-kfitz73?... the sensible balance voice.

I know I'm forgetting some, but I will remember you and raise you from the dead!

Hahahaha! Just remembered a few...

-Caleb? Dude had more screennames than Osama Bin Laden, come to think of it, he was hated as much for his posts. lol

-Reeni ? The black barbie....I think she was the biggest white boy lover ever!

-Dave ?(the green block). CP's own. Did he ditch the site for good?

-Magellanmax? Rabid Redsox fan

-La Nite? Dude promoted his site with a passion..I think he got banned or something.

-Gmccooknyc? The smurf that couldn't decide who he wanted to nail on CP's wide array of hotties.

I'm going nuts trying to remember some of you, but my brain is pulling serious blanks!

Just to wrap up for tonite:

-Cookie6 & Stymie? They moved south & got married or something... did they?

-Podes881? Drug loving party boy that got me nervous for posting on CP. I have to guess the narcs were after his ass or something.

-tunnelbandit?... Do I have to remind you?

-Bxbomb?.. Yankee & politics contributor!

-Haze? Dude loved cars! He could give a narration about a particular car till his nose bled. I remember his Tiburon getting crunched in the winter. (He had a down to earth gf that could charm a hungry dog off a meat truck....I can't remember her name!)

-Lolahotass? The cruise ship expert! The chick guys wanted to nail without pissing her current bf off!

If I forgot you, it wasn't because you weren't intresting, It's because it's been so long I can't remeber all the old CP fucks! Hope you are all doing well!

Be safe!

Edited by kaysersoze

• 2 weeks later...

-Cookie6 & Stymie? They moved south & got married or something... did theparty boy that got me nervous for posting on CP. I have to guess the narcs were after his ass or something.

-Haze? Dude loved cars! He could give a narration about a particular car till his nose bled. I remember his Tiburon getting crunched in the winter. (He had a dog off a meat truck....I can't r

-Lolahotass? The cruise ship expert! The chick guys wanted to

If I forgot you, it wasn't because you weren't intresting, It's because it's been so long I can't remeber all the old CP fucks! Hope you are all doing well!

I remember you used to be kind of an asshole but glad to see you have softened up <3

Edited by Felix_Leiter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Howdy sluts :smoke:

Shut the fuck up and go drink your beer on your porch in J.C.

And Yes....this does signify the return of Quoth.

I am indeed alive and living in New York City...and my birthday is on May 26th and Im gonna be fuckin old now...a new milestone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Shut the fuck up and go drink your beer on your porch in J.C.

And Yes....this does signify the return of Quoth.

I am indeed alive and living in New York City...and my birthday is on May 26th and Im gonna be fuckin old now...a new milestone.

Nice to talk to you to. Now open wide for a proper tonsil fucking.

Hi Michael:love:

-Cookie6 & Stymie? They moved south & got married or something... did they?

-Podes881? Drug loving party boy that got me nervous for posting on CP. I have to guess the narcs were after his ass or something.

-Haze? Dude loved cars! He could give a narration about a particular car till his nose bled. I remember his Tiburon getting crunched in the winter. (He had a down to earth gf that could charm a hungry dog off a meat truck....I can't remember her name!)

-Lolahotass? The cruise ship expert! The chick guys wanted to nail without pissing her current bf off!

Be safe!

LMFAO :D I'm doing great... still in South Florida livin' it UP bitches.. just got back from a cruise to the caribbean...

Cookie and stymie got married, were living in FLA but are now back in boston area...

whats up quoth... love you still ;)

Fkorne... waz up hotstuff! we need to hit some races!

i was just crying the other board i post on about how much i miss CP... i miss the old days of Bump&... ahh the memories!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah I also signed back on outta the blue and daaamn it's almost like CP's happy enough to just sit back and count revenue than actually taking care of the forums much less the site! I guess they did exactly what most of us have - MOVED ON...

Yeah I also signed back on outta the blue and daaamn it's almost like CP's happy enough to just sit back and count revenue than actually taking care of the forums much less the site! I guess they did exactly what most of us have - MOVED ON...

We're working on making some site changes and forum updates too. You're right, a lot of things changed and people moved to social networks. Not sure we'll be back to the "glory days" but we're going to help make it easy to go out and get on guestlists and find out what's going on.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...