Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would you rather do?!?!?

fierydesire

Originally posted by lollib

Definitely would rather like someone. I dont know, I think as I have gotten older, sex without the emotions makes me feel like crap!!

I don't know if it has made me feel like crap, but it just makes me not wanna have sex at all unless there is some kind of emotion...

Originally posted by fierydesire

In your current state or mentality which of these would you want now, to Like someone or to just Fuck someone?

I would rather Like someone emotionally than to Fuck someone with no emotins, thats how I feel these days...:(

Thanks for sharing.. :rolleyes:

Ok well there are so many people I come across these days, maybe its my age range but many of them just want the banging and no feelings. Either all of you who responded are mature and passed that or the others who just want sex won't rear their heads in this direction....

Well since me and my girlfriend are in love I could never just straight up want to emotionlessly fuck her, there is just too much love between us.

However the last few days while I have been at work she has been sending provacative text messages to my Cell phone. :-D It's been fun!

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I've tried to "just" fuck people and it never works out... and I have a short attention span so it gets very boring, very quickly. So I'd rather like the person as well.

i totaly feel you on that..Id have to be into the person to have sex with them...

Originally posted by mssabina

just fucking is unsatisfying right now. what i really want is to get tangled up in emotions with someone. i just can't find that person. :(

babe your not alone, i want the same things as well. I don't think you should look for it, it will come in do time. I sit here awaiting my prince charming to arrive twiddling my hair, listening to love tunes....::sigh:::(

yeah I'm a sap. I make myself :puke:

Originally posted by nrgy112

much rather like someone these days, I've truly come to learn sex is downright boring if no love is involved. The only sex I've ever truly appreciated was with the one girl I've ever loved. All the rest were just fucks.

I hear ya but I have had 3 special ones and the other few were no comparison....it just plainly sucked and I think it makes the sex suck as well, no matter how good it may be, w/o emotions its just bla

Originally posted by fierydesire

babe your not alone, i want the same things as well. I don't think you should look for it, it will come in do time. I sit here awaiting my prince charming to arrive twiddling my hair, listening to love tunes....::sigh:::(

yeah I'm a sap. I make myself :puke:

lol we can be two saps making ourselves:puke: together.... it's funny because this has been my issue for a couple of months now, i've been thinking so much about how nice it would be to have someone to be close to. all the sappy stuff you mentioned. i guess i've just become picky :rolleyes: it's alright tho, it's all worth the wait.