Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men

clubkat

Why are you so afraid to moan in bed?

Dont you know it turns us on just the same as a woman moaning into your ear can?

Why the hell cant you let your feelings be heard? You do have vocal cords for something......

but please; Dont start screaming like a little bitch! :o

that is all. :D

kat...if you're that frustrated...tell your mate(s)...this to me is a complicated subject - there are multiple issues - some men just cant let go - its a control issue - others might not think its ok for them to release in that manner - even others might worry what their mate might think...

add to this, most men dont explore their own sexuality or get comfortable with their sexuality until they're older - if ever...

best thing to do is COMMUNICATE...work off his reaction...you may convert a few and help them at the same time...

Kat you are so right damn I can be a bit loud sometimes if no one is around I guess I just feel like you need to let go and if you feel the need to moan and express what you're feeling it's good then the other person knows to keep doing what they're doing........ I definitely ask, if I don't hear anything, if something feels good to him, etc sometimes if you ask they're more vocal after

but definitely you men out there, if you want to turn a girl on while you're on top of her..... kiss, lick, bite the sensitive spots on her neck and then moan near her ear so she can feel your warm breath at the same time

oh damn it's lunchtime I can't be thinking these thoughts

It is an amazing turn-on when a guy makes some noise in bed... I don't enjoy myself unless I know my partner is enjoying himself too... and one way to show this is by vocalizing pleasure. I don't know if constant screaming would be good, but little moans here and there are very encouraging. I do whatever I'm doing harder/faster/even more enthusiastically after that...

Big fan of boys who aren't afraid to make some noise in the sack,

~kitten >^.^<

Originally posted by heretic909

I'm not really a moaner, I do more of this growl/snarl kinda thing. Past flings have said that it's like fuckin a beast which they seemed to enjoy. Especially when I'm biting their neck and growling in this low, guttural tone in their ear.

Moaning, growling/ snarling- it's all good, just something to let us know you're enjoying yourself!

there is no bigger turn on for me, when im goin down, for the guy to let me know hes lovin what im doin.... let me know that it feels good... and ill make it feel even better

Especially when we're going down... how much does it suck to go down on a guy who makes no noise??? :unhappy:

Afraid to moan? What are you sleeping with mime's or something? Hell yeah I'm gonna say something if I like it. Most of the time, I think I'm too loud. All about moaning, letting them know when they're doing something right (and WRONG). Yell at me, order me around, just do something!

It's all about being vocal!

addaboy

~~the sexiest thing to me is when a guy makes that face like an animal like he wants to tear u apart....to me it shows how much he wants me....and when he moans(not too loud tho) near my ear that is OHHHHH AHHHHHHH........orgasmic!!!!!!!!:D