Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do CP people play Computer Games (CS, Unreal...)

over on the Ezdreamer board, i am known as the in house Counter Strike addict. i seriously have replaced substances with Counter Strike, no joke. ;)

do you guys play?

Counter Strike, any Half Life game, Unreal, Diablo II, Warcraft, Starcraft..?

i think also b/c i am korean, i couldn't escape playing these awfully addictive computer games. you'll see my at the nearest PC room every night!!

ok if you guys play Counter Strike, lemme know what servers you play at.. ;)

not I :( Haven't played games on this system in years, but i'm assuming it can't meet the demands of most new games. Last few games I played on here was Warcraft, Twisted Metal 3, and Viper racing. 16MB PCI TNT 1 isn't too hot on the market anymore, either is my PII-450. Come December/January i'll build a new system.

Man i used to be sooooo fucking addicted to SOLDIER OF FORTUNE mutilpayer...fuckin dumbass people would guns and on me and i would always come out on top with the most frags cause i chased them with a knife lol..oh shit...thinkin about it makes me wanna re-load it. But graphics wise..things look pretty fuckin phat when u got an Nvidia GeForce 2 graphics card. ;)

I love Half life!!!!! But not for the original...that got Boring...

I'm a HUGE fan of both Team Fortress and Day of Defeat (2.1, 2.1, 2.1, 2.1....) But I'm always on the lookout for other good stuff.

Unreal and Quake arena're good too...but I didn't get too into 'em... :D

definitely a quake 2 addict at one time, but the scene has died so I only play it from time to time. Its all about the dope wars now a days :) I have played CS but just too many cheaters for crying out loud. Cant wait for doom 3 to come out though.

Originally posted by xpander

I love Half life!!!!! But not for the original...that got Boring...

I'm a HUGE fan of both Team Fortress and Day of Defeat (2.1, 2.1, 2.1, 2.1....) But I'm always on the lookout for other good stuff.

Unreal and Quake arena're good too...but I didn't get too into 'em... :D

TF for quake 1 was the most innovative best original game i've ever played...

not the BEST game ever... but the best ORIGINAL game...

YOOOO! i am not the only dork out there that plays computer games! whoo hoo! computer game geeks reprezent! :heart:

global operations is already out, i hear great things about it.

medal of honor is supposed to be like counter strike but better, is this true? i have to check it out.

warcraft has a new beta version out, it must be the shit b/c everytime i go to a PC room everyone is always playing it.

quake (any version) is just too fast for me. it makes me dizzy.

in counter strike, i SUCK at AWP. i give props to those that can kick ass with it. weapon of choice: deagle, mp5navy, colt!! ;)

you CP people might be too good for me, i just became a Counter Strike junkie last year. but i'm always on the Net @ I Dust (or Dust2) Flushing T1 Server, i always change names. stop by sometime people!