Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aaaaaaaagh!!! Please Stop It!!!!

Originally posted by alpha2002

no actually I wanna play the lets pour gasoline all over you and gag your mouth with a buttplug, light you on fire and piss it out with urine on 5th avenue game

FUCK-OFF you hind-tit

Awwwwww.....poor baby....angry wangry that ragga didn't pick you to play!

I know a certain moderator on the sex board that would play the nipple game with ya

and it's not clubkat!! :hat:

P.S. Stop acting so tough over a message board...k pookie?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT MAKE ME SICC CLUBKAT ON YOU.

That sounds like fun actually...

------------------------------------------------------

Alpha[WhatYearIsIt?]

posts: 2 million (way too many for someone who hates everyone on here so much...)

sex: my left hand

Damnit, Why does this person have that in their sig, I'm so pissed about it... ugh!!!! you're all a waste of human life... I don't even know why I keep posting, i'm so mad!!!! damnit!!!! Let me see if I can shock everyone by saying something really offcolor... damn i'm clever... if no one else does... atleast I really like me... BUT I'm STILL PISSED ABOUT WHAT THAT PERSON HAS IN THEIR SIG!!!!"

Originally posted by joeg

That sounds like fun actually...

Alpha[WhatYearIsIt?]

posts: 2 million (way too many for someone who hates everyone on here so much...)

sex: my left hand

Damnit, Why does this person have that in their sig, I'm so pissed about it... ugh!!!! you're all a waste of human life... I don't even know why I keep posting, i'm so mad!!!! damnit!!!! Let me see if I can shock everyone by saying something really offcolor... damn i'm clever... if no one else does... atleast I really like me... BUT I'm STILL PISSED ABOUT WHAT THAT PERSON HAS IN THEIR SIG!!!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

FREAK

Originally posted by spragga25

alpha2002 = quoth?? :confused:

Maybe if alpha2002=k'd out wannabe raver that is possibly a midget not sure, but defintely needs a lot of attention that clogs my sight with useless info and sigs the worst ive seen this side of mugwump that experimented' a time or two with his brother's penis 'just to see' and who plows phonk in the poopchute while he's all roofied up...

if thats the case, then YES. you know quoth, he's a total tri-sexual ;)

PHONK

Originally posted by cazz926

Maybe if alpha2002=k'd out wannabe raver that is possibly a midget not sure, but defintely needs a lot of attention that clogs my sight with useless info and sigs the worst ive seen this side of mugwump that experimented' a time or two with his brother's penis 'just to see' and who plows phonk in the poopchute while he's all roofied up...

PHONK

Were you dropped alot as a child?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Were you dropped alot as a child?

[sarcasm]OMG!!!! CAN I USE THAT ONE PLEASE?!?!?! PLEASE?? ThATS VERY ORGINAL!!!! YEEE-HAW [/sarcasm]

in all seriousness, I reall think that you've got "the phonk". I know what i'm talking about. Sure, some people CLAIM they've got the phonk and even try to accentuate it with a little "...".

But you.

YOU.

Don't listen to what these "people" are saying about you behind your back. Be yourself. it's ok to wear underoos at 20, it's OK to have an "accident". :)

...PHONK...

No one cares about:

If you "closed"

Your finals

That you can't get into a club because your 16, but are saying that you're 19 on the board. We all know, so stop it.

Your signatures. (this one is imporant).

* I hate to break this to some of you, but 26 year old gorgeous bi-curious women do NOT want 18 year old ravers 'joining them'.

* No one's calling for your guest list. EVER.

Your exchanges between 2 or more "people" that go one forever. You don't need to advertise that you finally have some friends, sweetie.

An ellipse is not a word. (thats just an FYI).

The 'party pics' that were taken at the Kiwanis Club.

Thanks.

you forgot to mention NO ONE CARES:

that your not goin to Roxy this week :laugh:

PHONK

Do YOU wanna play the nipple game?? :confused:

That was my translation from up there!!

[sarcasm]OMG!!!! CAN I USE THAT ONE PLEASE?!?!?! PLEASE?? ThATS VERY ORGINAL!!!! YEEE-HAW [/sarcasm]

in all seriousness, I reall think that you've got "the phonk". I know what i'm talking about. Sure, some people CLAIM they've got the phonk and even try to accentuate it with a little "...".

But you.

YOU.

Don't listen to what these "people" are saying about you behind your back. Be yourself. it's ok to wear underoos at 20, it's OK to have an "accident". :)

...PHONK...

Ohh she's a doozy folks.

Your signatures. (this one is imporant).

* I hate to break this to some of you, but 26 year old gorgeous bi-curious women do NOT want 18 year old ravers 'joining them'.

* No one's calling for your guest list. EVER.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PHONK

oh shit :laugh: :laugh: How did my good name get brought into this?? :confused: :confused:

God, i laugh at how dumb you fuckin people look when u think that i am the identity of all these people. First im ch0sen0ne,sumguy,usa, and now im supposedly Alpha2002? lol wtf people get a fuckin life and hobby you take these messageboards way too seriously to be playin sherlock fucking holmes. I think those people i just mentioned though are fuckin hilarious and make my day go mad quicker...so if you all belive that i am those people then eat my fuckin shit and tell me if you can taste some Guinness.

Originally posted by quoth

oh shit :laugh: :laugh: How did my good name get brought into this?? :confused: :confused:

God, i laugh at how dumb you fuckin people look when u think that i am the identity of all these people. First im ch0sen0ne,sumguy,usa, and now im supposedly Alpha2002? lol wtf people get a fuckin life and hobby you take these messageboards way too seriously to be playin sherlock fucking holmes. I think those people i just mentioned though are fuckin hilarious and make my day go mad quicker...so if you all belive that i am those people then eat my fuckin shit and tell me if you can taste some Guinness.

Ahhhhhhhh chillout toothpick!! :tongue: You ragga's just messin with your malnourished ass. :idea:

no actually I wanna play the lets pour gasoline all over you and gag your mouth with a buttplug, light you on fire and piss it out with urine on 5th avenue game

FUCK-OFF you hind-tit

Sprags: No offense, but

That has to be some of the funniest shit I've seen in awhile!

:laugh:

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Sprags: No offense, but

That has to be some of the funniest shit I've seen in awhile!

:laugh:

It gave me a chuckle - I'll admit!

If me and this kat ever met...we'd play:

let's place alpha's nutsack in a drawer and bang it till he's blue in the face then stab that shit with a rusty screwdriver...

*chuckle*