Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else thinks Saleen should'nt be on the music board??

Guest saleen351

Stay 1

boot off 1

ohh this is a tight race so far..... well I guess I can vote for myself so:

stay 2

boot off 1

ut oh I'm in the lead.......:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by smokesum

Saleen brings a smile to my face

hey smokesum everytime I see you post it reminds me to call my drug dealer....... thanx.........:D

I don't know what Saleen did that people are contemplating banning him from the board, but I thought we got rid of the Gestapo tactics usually found on most boards????

Shit, I don't want to be banned next week cause I don't have an avatar or something trivial like that....

Whatever, Saleen knows his kind of music just as well as most of the people on here who dig that stuff (which isn't necessarily saying a whole lot), but at least here there's music discussion and there isn't a whole lot of being a jackass going on. So tally one more vote for "stay" I guess, but it's just a dimpled chad.

Originally posted by girly

stupid question. Everyone has their own opinion and should be able to post it in a public forum without getting kicked off.derrrr

true! everyone should be able to post. if they make fools of themselves, they face the danger of being laughed at...:D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

as much as i dont like him, its not right to boot someone off the board. i'm sure there are CP-ers that would like me to be banned as well, so i'm not going to demand that someone else be banned

of course we all adore you...why would you stop posting?