Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need a girls advice...

raffieb

i can be the most outgoing guy with CERTAIN girls.....but when it comes to someone that i really really realllllllllly want to approach and are really attracted to (to get to know and go out with), i basically just pussy out and avoid the girl which happened like 2 days ago (and i know the girl likes me b/c of certain body motions)...my question is what should i do? what's the best way to go up to this girl and what to say!

Well "hi" usually works lol...if you're friends with the girl work your way up from there...if you're not yet...ask her for her number...talk to her and find a common ground..take it from there...ask her what she likes to do ...stuff like that:)

Originally posted by raffieb

i can be the most outgoing guy with CERTAIN girls.....but when it comes to someone that i really really realllllllllly want to approach and are really attracted to (to get to know and go out with), i basically just pussy out and avoid the girl which happened like 2 days ago (and i know the girl likes me b/c of certain body motions)...my question is what should i do? what's the best way to go up to this girl and what to say!

Im the same way... and what i came up with is that... when its just any girl, youre yourself, because you dont care if she likes your not, or blah etc... but when its a girl you want or have feelings for you become very selfconcsious, and usually second guess yourself and wind up fucking shit up or just shy away from the whole thing... (at least thats what happends to me) so my advice... (even though you only asked the ladies) is a shot or two and dont give a fuck... what do you have to lose? so just be yourself, and the rest will follow... trust me! (iwontletyoudown)

Originally posted by raffieb

My brotha,

"Ayyy, How yOO dooin" always works!! If it doesnt, punch her in the face or :blown:

just be yourself because if you have to put on some show to impress her then it just isn't right. Try just walking up to her and just saying hi because you'll never know the outcome unless you give it a shot. :tongue: