Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official*** Sasha and Digweed @Buzz rollcall, meet-up, and everything else thread

crank47

Ok, let's bring this thread back up.

Pre-party before SnD at my place. Since we're all probably heading down to Buzz around 10, let's say around 8:30-9. I've got booze and some beer, but feel free to BYO too. PM if you think you'll stop by and for address and directions.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crank47

Ok, let's bring this thread back up.

Pre-party before SnD at my place. Since we're all probably heading down to Buzz around 10, let's say around 8:30-9. I've got booze and some beer, but feel free to BYO too. PM if you think you'll stop by and for address and directions.

Good idea. Your place is closer for all you VA folk and there's plenty of parking! Plus - I don't hafta clean up after! ;)

Cya there!

I still holding out for a miracle. It could happen. I believe.

Plus it would just about fucking kill me to have to read all y'all's posts about what a great time you'd had and how great the show was and who behaved like the biggest DJ ho.

This dream can become a reality.

And by the way - if anyone stumbles upon a nice well-paying job for me and a place to live in the DC area, please let me know - the party commute is taking its toll. :D

Originally posted by nourishment

I still holding out for a miracle. It could happen. I believe.

Plus it would just about fucking kill me to have to read all y'all's posts about what a great time you'd had and how great the show was and who behaved like the biggest DJ ho.

This dream can become a reality.

And by the way - if anyone stumbles upon a nice well-paying job for me and a place to live in the DC area, please let me know - the party commute is taking its toll. :D

the DQ near my house is looking for a hamburger flipper :D

seriously, what type of job are you looking for?

Who all is going to Crank's first?

Ummm, IF we get back in enough time and I have enough time to shower - cleanup and eat something I'm there!!! If not.... I guess I'll see you all at the club, but I think raver can drive fast enough to get us back. WE're planning on a departure time of 3 on Sunday from NYC. Hey Raver!!!! We ARE hitting up a Wawa this time!!!!! I need my Wawa......... :D

Originally posted by malanee

Okay - so far we have:

Crank

Tinybutterfli

Malanee

Sauvee88

Ravermania

Madame Millie

Vic

Kuro

Who else is going? Zags? Nourishment? Therunner? Who all is going to Crank's first?

i suppose shady wil show up, that is what he had mentioned, but who knows? zag was supposed to buy his tix. i'm going with a friend, still dont know if he'll show up at Buzz or if I have to go pick his ass up.

I suppose that raver & sauvee will be there with their crowd.

Okay - so far we have:

Crank

Tinybutterfli

Malanee

Sauvee88

Ravermania

Madame Millie

Vic

Kuro

Who else is going? Zags? Nourishment? Therunner? Who all is going to Crank's first?

Im going to Crank's...i need some info on how to get to his place though.

So whats up for Saturday at the BBQ? No one wants to go?

Originally posted by zaguero

PM me and let me know where you're coming from. I'm about 3 blocks up from Summers.

Originally posted by vicman

i suppose shady wil show up, that is what he had mentioned, but who knows? zag was supposed to buy his tix. i'm going with a friend, still dont know if he'll show up at Buzz or if I have to go pick his ass up.

I suppose that raver & sauvee will be there with their crowd.

I bought my ticket on Monday....ticketbastards charged me 44 and some change. :(

Originally posted by zaguero

I'm up for BBQ! I thought it was going to be me, you, Vic and therunner? I think Crank is going to Summers but not to BBQ. What's the address again? I'm too lazy to look at the other thread! :D

Guest jroo

I'm up for BBQ! I thought it was going to be me, you, Vic and therunner? I think Crank is going to Summers but not to BBQ. What's the address again? I'm too lazy to look at the other thread! :D

what about me? nobody loves me anymore?? because i actually have to work at work now. thats fucked up.

Lazy Butt!:rolleyes:

Malibu Grill

5715 Columbia Pike

Falls Church VA.