Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gay vs. straight: gay boys like me (yuK)

neptune1

Originally posted by neptune1

help! Gay boys have always taken a liking to me, but i like pussy! I have nothing against homosexuality per se, but guys make me soft... I think maybe I am too quiet and nice and they think they can get with me... :puke:

dude i used to get hit on by alot of gay guys and i still do a little but i loooooooooooove pussy i used to work at gucci so like 85% of the guys were gay and wanted to get at this ass! lol all i did was just take it as a compliment. at times i would joke around with them and make beleive that i was flirting back but it was all in fun and they knew it. i mean i know what i am and i am not scared to joke around about a gay guy liking me. you cant stop a gay guy from hitting on you or liking you but when they start to act stupid like us guys do when we hit on a girl and they say no so we keep on, then you know its time to say something or do something! like JY said be flattered! a gay guy looks for a guy who is clean looking and good looking. now if you start to like it then brothaman i dont know what to tell you!

peace,

DON

Same effect happens to me sometimes :mad:

The scariest was at ROXY a few years back. I was having a blast, Moby was performing, and these 2 guys near me were comin' up, checkin me out, but i could tell they were on some shit.

So me and my buddy just started dancing near some girls, and they left me alone, thank goodness :laugh::blank::confused:

there is a difference between gay boyz finding you attractive (I would take that as a compliment) but when they start hitting on you bc THEY THINK YOU ARE GAY (and more than a few gays boyz have thought so), then it's time to come to terms with yourself or stop portraying yourself that way....

Originally posted by klohe

there is a difference between gay boyz finding you attractive (I would take that as a compliment) but when they start hitting on you bc THEY THINK YOU ARE GAY (and more than a few gays boyz have thought so), then it's time to come to terms with yourself or stop portraying yourself that way....

i cant control other peoples judgments about me or who they think i should be... some men who have fluctuated between liking girls and boys, and are now into boys, probably have their own insecurity issues, and by them saying they think i am gay they are only justifying their own misguided sexuality...

for ME, the world revolves around the sexual tension between men and women... yes i have had gay friends, but my best male friends were always straight. no friend of mine would be so offensive and arrogant as to call into question my sexual preference... thats where i draw the line, cause i like pussy, always have and always will. plain and simple, babe, i dont find men attractive. i dont get hard thinking about men... only soft warm sexy juicy luscious females:)

i know how u feel...

to a point it can be nice - being complemented on how u look etc if it even matters to u (does to me) + girls aren't always as vocal about it

but then some people aren't as nice about it as that - getting your dick/ass grabbed is not cool and i hate being stared at.

any straight guys who have never been to a gay club *should* go at least once....it'll open your eyes to what girls go through every day.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

i know how u feel...

to a point it can be nice - being complemented on how u look etc if it even matters to u (does to me) + girls aren't always as vocal about it

but then some people aren't as nice about it as that - getting your dick/ass grabbed is not cool and i hate being stared at.

any straight guys who have never been to a gay club *should* go at least once....it'll open your eyes to what girls go through every day.

Exactly. :rolleyes: Sorry if it bothers you so much but women have to put up with that garbage all the damn time. And it doesn't make it any better *because* we are women and they are men... Because if you think about how often it happens to us, and the quality of men who are usually doing it (IE slime)... it doesn't really add up.

In other words... get over it...

Originally posted by neptune1

help! Gay boys have always taken a liking to me, but i like pussy! I have nothing against homosexuality per se, but guys make me soft... I think maybe I am too quiet and nice and they think they can get with me... :puke:

Take it as a compliment, guys usually have really good taste when it comes to other guys. And for some reason the gay guys always have the prettiest girls as friends

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly. :rolleyes: Sorry if it bothers you so much but women have to put up with that garbage all the damn time. And it doesn't make it any better *because* we are women and they are men... Because if you think about how often it happens to us, and the quality of men who are usually doing it (IE slime)... it doesn't really add up.

In other words... get over it...

amen

Originally posted by xxdonxlavitoxx

dude i used to get hit on by alot of gay guys and i still do a little but i loooooooooooove pussy i used to work at gucci so like 85% of the guys were gay and wanted to get at this ass! lol all i did was just take it as a compliment. at times i would joke around with them and make beleive that i was flirting back but it was all in fun and they knew it. i mean i know what i am and i am not scared to joke around about a gay guy liking me. you cant stop a gay guy from hitting on you or liking you but when they start to act stupid like us guys do when we hit on a girl and they say no so we keep on, then you know its time to say something or do something! like JY said be flattered! a gay guy looks for a guy who is clean looking and good looking. now if you start to like it then brothaman i dont know what to tell you!

peace,

DON

out of the darkness... comes a voice of reason!!! well put...

I get it all the time... and im as straight as an arrow but hey I take it as a compliment... take as getting free drinks... take anyway you want...but if you take it in the ass thats a whole different story...