Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cell phones

Motorola Timeport with scratches all over it, rubber logo on the front glued down with krazy glue, antenna half broken and dangling off like an eighty year-old weiner, and a slim battery so that this pimp phone fits nicely in my pocket. :D

~~~ so far the 2 most popular models are the v60 and nextel i90.......if that same question was asked last year im sure most would say some model of nokia.........hahahh i cant believe there is cell phone fashion:tongue:

i :love: my new v60 tho hehehh

Verizon Wireless kept charging me after I cancelled during the 15-day trial period. They said that I was supposed to call a number to let them know that the service was cancelled -- even though I walked into the store, handed them the phone, and said, "I want to cancel." When I went back to the store, they said they'd told me about the number. Well, that was bullshit, but the jerk-off behind the counter kept telling me I was wrong. I had to escalate it to the store manager to get my charges cleared. WTF ever happened to "the customer's always right"???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sprint PCS, on the other hand, has never given me any trouble. Always the same bill, no hidden charges, consistent service. Though I'm sure plenty of people have their own horror stories...