Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wooohooooo!!! I Got My New Car!!!

my car finally came in on friday that i ordered like a month ago. 2003 Toyota Corolla S. its sooo hot!! silver, with the sport package (spoiler, fog lights, rims and ground effects). some got to see it fri nite cuz i took it on its firar that i only had for like 4 hours into the city, without puttin an alrm in it yet, idk. but i had soooo much fun drivin it.

next step is pimping it out. gettin a good deal on a Premier head unit, putting in the alarm, and putting mirrored tint on it. that should all be done next week. then in the near future ill have intake and an exhaust on it.

Sweet Ride! Ya got nutz for Saturday morning at vinyl! Give you props for that. Your baby looks like a little RSX, we were all commenting about that, hardly had a clue what I was sitting inside of till I saw you at the wheel. Definetley do some work, your ride is sweet!:D

Originally posted by xtcgspot

i dont think ima put an exhaust on it...i dont want my car to be loud like that..but intake is a def possibility..i want it to be fast, faster than it already is

Don't install a tin can muffler. If you are gonna work the exhaust work it the right way, high flow cat back. Straight through mufflers do nothing except attract attention and sound like crap. Intake is worthwhile, not too noisy yet there is a definete gain. 9hp dyno gain on my Eclipse. Downpipe is coming next month. Good luck with you new car!! Don't park it in the city, learn from our mistake. I wouldn't even trust parking attendants. peace

This sounds like a previous thread that asked all of you to post a pic of your cars and since it sure looks like some people realy feel like going thru this again...I'll take point.

Here's my Toyota Celica

attachment.php?postid=784576

And congrats mate, another Toyota freak on the lose..welcome to the club!!!

eclipsegt%204.jpg

Eibach Pro kit, injen intake, red calipers, 22mm rear anti-sway bar, rear shock tower brace, polyurethane shifter base bushings. Next month is downpipe(~20hp real gain). I know this is nothing compared to a lot of the big boys on here, but its all i got. If I win the lottery i'll be the first one you'll see tearing up the streets in my Evo VII. Still have to decide what color, but a T04 turbo is definetely an option.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

my car finally came in on friday that i ordered like a month ago. 2003 Toyota Corolla S. its sooo hot!! silver, with the sport package (spoiler, fog lights, rims and ground effects).

my bro got the same one very 1st week they came out ::traded in his 2 year old white corolla, he just had to have it haha::

He got the manual cuz there werent any auto's left. . .fucking impatient ass didnt want to wait :laugh:

Nice taste though g, its a super hot car! ;)

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

This sounds like a previous thread that asked all of you to post a pic of your cars and since it sure looks like some people realy feel like going thru this again...I'll take point.

Here's my Toyota Celica

attachment.php?postid=784576

And congrats mate, another Toyota freak on the lose..welcome to the club!!!

those wheels look awfully like porsche wheels

*drool*

oh and btw: the 9-5 turned out to be a rip-off (see my earlier thread entitled "Saab is confusing the shit out of me")

9-3 looks likely, if i sell the car tomorrow (have a few peeps stopping by to make offers)

Faggot, the sentra has no interior or exterior style. What are gonna say next that I35 owners are idiots cause they can get the Altima or maxima cause it has the same engine? Nissna and Infiniti are the same company so they swap engines all the time what da fuck does the sentra have to do with my car retard. Furthermore Nissan Primera is the actual version of the G20 in Japan. I thought I told u to shut the fuck up before?