Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
djustinh

Top Tracks for the Week of (4/14/2)

Recommended Posts

Enjoy, and post away!

1. Faithless featuring Dido (Alex Neri mix) ... beautiful voice, love this mix

2. Superchumbo - Join the Chant ... he's getting nasty

3. Dj Nukem featuring Wong Li - Secrets

4. Whitelabel - "Tenet" B side cut 1... how you like those drrrrrruuuummmmmssssssss?

5. KOT - Young Hearts (Sandy Rivera Mix) ... thank god the Rivera mix was on the release, good job.

6. Suna Talet EP - the flip side cuts B1 and B2 are nasty, B2 is a track I heard plenty of DJ's playing, groooooovaaaaaay house musaaak!

7. Frankie Bones - Bump Your Head EP ... I completely forgot to post a thread about this record, the man himself released a nasty tech, tribally, energetic track that is dddddoooooope! Definately check it out, no questions asked!

8. Homeade - Philosophy (both cuts)

9. RDR - Splodge (original mix and fellatio profunda mixes are included on the record) you pick which one you like

10. Danny Tenaglia's Remix of Depeche Mode for WMC

.... don't get me started on this record. i can't wait for you guys to actually hear it, get ahold of it, and hopefully play it. the new vocals with the original basslines and sounds from the "I Feel Loved" record made this track one of a kind. It really really is a great record.

Check out AG, they may or may not have these records. Enjoy!:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin--

"tenet" is by Collatrax..b1 is the "tribal mix" I got the label copy--

definitely some sikk drummmssss....that will also make my top 10 for the week...Imma go pick thru the bag and get my 10 up tonight...good looks on that track tho :)

Mike BuGouT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djustinh

Enjoy, and post away!

9. RDR - Splodge (original mix and fellatio profunda mixes are included on the record) you pick which one you like

TDR-SPLODGE

YOWZA!!!!

Almost better than Squelch...def a good follow up...

Fliz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

fuck it...heres a couple.....

Marcus Wyatt- Dont Look Back EP

Martinez- Laid Back Grooves vol 2

Pete Moss- Therapy

Agent Sumo- Why?

Firefly-supernatural (soul providers rmx)

Tony Thomas- Si Senor

Junior Vasquez- Earth Music CD.....dope

Johan Bacto and Harcell- Create and Distort PT 1...shit....cant forget about my techno.......

Drummers of Love- Drums of Love....some of the best tribal ive heard in a WHILE......

DJ Tiesto- Lethal Industry....(Mauro Picotro mix)...I FUCKING HATE MAURO...but this remix is insane....props on it

-dave........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djustinh

Enjoy, and post away!

10. Danny Tenaglia's Remix of Depeche Mode for WMC

.... don't get me started on this record. i can't wait for you guys to actually hear it, get ahold of it, and hopefully play it. the new vocals with the original basslines and sounds from the "I Feel Loved" record made this track one of a kind. It really really is a great record.

which track are you talking about? the vocal that goes "all i ever wanted.....all i ever needed.....is here.....in my love...."?

JP rocked a very very tight Depeche Mode track...i assume this is the same one

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

which track are you talking about? the vocal that goes "all i ever wanted.....all i ever needed.....is here.....in my love...."?

JP rocked a very very tight Depeche Mode track...i assume this is the same one

BG

no............hes talking about DT's remix to DM's "I Feel Loved" with Depeche Mode's "Dream On" accapella layered over....with a brand new sound!!! amazing

dave

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here goes...some new, some older...but all defintely being felt this week

1. We Live For This - Funkertracks

2. Tenet (tribal mix) - Colatraxx

3. Life - Aurei (older i know but im feelin it)

4. Juicy - Phil Kieran

5. Somebody Told Me - Marc o Tool

6. Ballanation Pt II - DJ Dean (i wouldnt be surprised if Johnny makes this the roxy anthem for the summer...sick shit)

7. In My Dreams (kosmonova) - Naomi

8. Stompin Jack Flash - DJ Stardust

9. May It Be - Warpdrive v. DJ Nds

10. Heat - DJ Luca Antolini

Mixing it up again, old and new, housey, tribally, trancy and hard of course.

Mike BuGouT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

Justin,

Superchumbos "Join in the Chant" is old.....I think maybe 2 years old......not sure on that, but i know its very old...great track though......my top 10 to come soon

dave

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... hmmmmmmmmm.... damn.... lol :)

did he do another mix or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

no............hes talking about DT's remix to DM's "I Feel Loved" with Depeche Mode's "Dream On" accapella layered over....with a brand new sound!!! amazing

dave

anyone have any idea about what song I was referring to? it might not be Depeche Mode, but it is some 80's euro pop band....

BG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few in no real order because I'm too damn lazy...

Couple of repeats from last week, but then again only played out once this week so not enough time for my tastes to change too much....

1. Kosheen - Catch (Young Offendaz Vocal Mix)

2. Objects - Lobster Boy

3. Objects - Lobster Boy B-Side (damn white labels...sick track with crazy tribal drums and Indian chanting, a rarity for nu skool breaks in any case)

4. DJ Zinc - Treats

5. Sticky - More Weed!

6. Magic Funk - Too Much (Zoom + DBX Dub mix)

7. Daryl B. Feat Doris Brendle - I Can't Stand the Rain (DnD 4 to da Floor mix)

8. London Dodgers feat. Vincent J. Alvis + Demolition Man - Down Down Bizzness

9. Mary J. Blige - Family Affair (Hedline mix)

10. Acid Flex - Visionary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ibclubbin

anyone have any idea about what song I was referring to? it might not be Depeche Mode, but it is some 80's euro pop band....

BG

Nah, that's Depeche Mode, Enjoy the Silence. I'm not sure which mix JP played, but there are a few of them floating around (Mike Koglin Mix being the most prominent). However, there was also a Club 69 Mix of that track that came out in about '98 that got locked up in some copywrite war and never got pressed beyond acetates. Might be that one, although A: I don't know if that's JP's style, and B: there's supposedly only about 100 copies of it running around. Also, there either could be a new mix out, or a whitelabel somewhere, or *beckon the thought* he might have just been running an acapella, but I don't know if that would be JP's style either...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by brickhouse

Nah, that's Depeche Mode, Enjoy the Silence. I'm not sure which mix JP played, but there are a few of them floating around (Mike Koglin Mix being the most prominent). However, there was also a Club 69 Mix of that track that came out in about '98 that got locked up in some copywrite war and never got pressed beyond acetates. Might be that one, although A: I don't know if that's JP's style, and B: there's supposedly only about 100 copies of it running around. Also, there either could be a new mix out, or a whitelabel somewhere, or *beckon the thought* he might have just been running an acapella, but I don't know if that would be JP's style either...

thats about every angle 5 people put together would of thought of :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by djustinh

8. Homeade - Philosophy (both cuts)

feelin this track ...Ive Been rockin the darren christian mix..the original aint too shabby...:)

Pimp-The Light(Dj Vibe)

16b-Game(Castelli Mixes)

Airhead-Jetstream

Powerplant-With Or Without You(Blackwatch)

Pappa & Gilbey-Validate(Blackwatch)

Eddie Richards-Open The Pod Door

Pat Foosheen-Sola Fide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dave Kane - The Journey Of Zoë (original + remixes)

D*Note - Shed My Skin (mr. sam's one night in san francisco mix)

Human Angels - I Miss You

Cape Town - X-Tension

Velvet Girl - Promise U Heaven

Ozark Henry - Rescue (PoleFolder remix)

People From Earth - People From Earth

Persistence Of Vision - Sanctuary (after on sundays remix)

Venise Purple - Venise Purple

...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

Justin,

Superchumbos "Join in the Chant" is old.....I think maybe 2 years old......not sure on that, but i know its very old...great track though......my top 10 to come soon

dave

I think it's even older than 2 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no special order...

1) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

2) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

3) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

4)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

5) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

6) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

7)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

8)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

9) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

and last but not least

10) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

do we have a summer anthem already?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by spikesnj

Justin,

Superchumbos "Join in the Chant" is old.....I think maybe 2 years old......not sure on that, but i know its very old...great track though......my top 10 to come soon

dave

the "join in the chant" song is a kevin aviance song that superchumbo remixed if i am correct. now i dont know if thats the one ur talkin about justin or if ur talkin about an new superchumbo song called "join the chant". the kevin aviance - join in the chant song as 2 mixes by superchumbo to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by a-tip

no special order...

1) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

2) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

3) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

4)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

5) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

6) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

7)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

8)"Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

9) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

and last but not least

10) "Love at first Sight" - kylie Minogue (Scumfrog mix)

do we have a summer anthem already?????

:eek:..........DEfinitely a goodie...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fuckinsensor

the "join in the chant" song is a kevin aviance song that superchumbo remixed if i am correct. now i dont know if thats the one ur talkin about justin or if ur talkin about an new superchumbo song called "join the chant". the kevin aviance - join in the chant song as 2 mixes by superchumbo to.

"join in the chant" was orginally done by nitzer ebb back in the late 80s, early 90s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×