Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Official SF Anniversary review

Honestly, I thought the music was pretty lackluster...not enough great songs to sit here and list, but its always a good time when you are wacked with good people:D

good to meet.....Ojay, Neena, Pyro, nychix? and.....um.....anyone else?

i forget...i was too busy running away from all the guys who were going to kick my ass :laugh:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Honestly, I thought the music was pretty lackluster...not enough great songs to sit here and list, but its always a good time when you are wacked with good people:D

i forget...i was too busy running away from all the guys who were going to kick my ass :laugh:

BG

thats all? So how crowded was it. I bet it was really friggin hot in there. ugh:D

got there around 9...just as luz performed...had to watch from the stairs.....anyone who was there..knows why.....absolutely filled to the max~~>dance floor and staircases....music was eh...up and down.....not to thrilled with the willy wonka show since i fear midgets! LOL.....some of my friends were up close and got chocolate all over them!.....luckily i was in the back;) once the circles got going and it cleared a little...it was a little better..safe from harm..kylie minogue"in your eyes"....and of course a little later...LiKe a PRaYer;) like i said....decent night...i always enjoy myself.......despite the kid who decided to spew his disgusting E bile on my arm....yea i know....i washed it off! lol

Originally posted by misk

got there around 9...just as luz performed...had to watch from the stairs.....anyone who was there..knows why.....absolutely filled to the max~~>dance floor and staircases....music was eh...up and down.....not to thrilled with the willy wonka show since i fear midgets! LOL.....some of my friends were up close and got chocolate all over them!.....luckily i was in the back;) once the circles got going and it cleared a little...it was a little better..safe from harm..kylie minogue"in your eyes"....and of course a little later...LiKe a PRaYer;) like i said....decent night...i always enjoy myself.......despite the kid who decided to spew his disgusting E bile on my arm....yea i know....i washed it off! lol

hehe nice review except the part about the kid who barfed on you, yuckie.:D

I got there at around 6:45. JP was dropping some hard evil beats in the early morning. He tore "Laid" a new a-hole. Totally ripped up the track for a good 20 minutes. Safe from harm was also good.

I met up with Piro8, neena16, njangel, djdanfury, glowdancer, bmw4jay, roninmess, and ibclubbin (who I was helping get away from the people looking to kick his ass :tongue::laugh: ). Everyone was cool as hell as I always expect.

I thought the music blew around 3:30 PM. I thought he killed the vibe then. It became a lighter crowd after that.

All the shows were good. MaGilicuti missed the I Love Lucy show. :eek: And like Misk, I'm afraid of midgets so I didn't watch the Willy Wonka show.

Overall, I agree with ibclubbin, the music was lackluster although it did have its moments in the early morning hours. JP ripped it early in the morning and the vibe was incredible, everyone was dancing and jumping up and down. Towards the afternoon, it was ehh. :blank:

music highlights were Like A Prayer, Trippin (Oris Jay), GTI w/ Pressurize, Carnival, Hollywood, Angie Stone, Waiting, No Dip 2002, Where U At, the Depeche Mode Track, and last but not least HYPNOTIZED!!!!!!

i was surprised that it wasnt that packed when we got there around 9:30.....I brought my roommate who had never been before, never dropped pills before, and as we walk in there is some guy G'ing out hardcore by the window:rolleyes:...but he had a blast and finally got a taste of what SF is all about....

a lot of messy moments I noticed....but its bound to happen...some people just dont know how to handle their fun:(

see you guys at the shack!

BG

Originally posted by sexxyh

~~~sounds like i saved 50$!!! i figured it wasnt gonna be all that great at least it wouldn't be worth the $$$........:rolleyes:

It was definitely worth the $50 for the 13 hours that I was there.

BG

And you're still hung up on this.........grow up

Well it was really good to meet everyone...ibclubbin- it was good to match the face with the one who causes much DRAMA on practically every thread but from the 10 seconds that I spoke to you..it seems as if you are really a nice person. It was good to meet you BMW4JAy- thanxs for putting the meetup together:D

Ojay- it was nice to see you again...had lots of fun and we'll definitely make plans to all hang out again after finals. Oh and sorry for giving you an hour tour of NYC. :mad: That traffic really sucked.

Ronimess - you are such a sweetie and a great person to talk to.

Nycchick24 - I'm so happy you made it out...you are a real trooper.

DJdanfury - it was good to see you out. You define the true meaning of a club head ;) .....Do you really go out almost everyday of the week? I love it though...if I had the money and the energy I probably would do the same.

I'm sorry if I forgot people....to whomever I missed it was very nice to meet you...until next time.

O-JaY......lol.....at first when the music came on i was like...GREAT!!! lol....and all my friends looked at me...luckily no REAL midgets....but then they had to go and play the movie!!..i had to stand with my back to the stage LOL!!!

btw....i also saw some funny shit on my way in..some chick...obviously a bloody mess.....was sitting in a chair....((u know..kinda by the atm and tables))....with two bouncers....and she keeps trying to stand up...and they keep pushing her down..and all she was doing was throwing her arms up and saying like "wEEeE....Yay!" lmao.....they were getting SO pissed...."what's your name...what did u take??" WeEEEeeEEeE!! lol...all spread eagle and layed out on a chair..LMAO......

so i went to boston on friday night as planned. on saturday i get a call from my friend " i hooked you up with a ride back tonight to ny after the club!!" so i am like, wow what do i do. as i alm still contemplating one of my (boston) friends lays the guilt trip on me. so i say fine, i ll just stay and hang out in beantown. Well i get to the club (the roxy in boston) and i am kinda bored outta my mind, so i decide fuck it. I am going back tonight. I grab my bags after the club and meet up with the ppl that hooked me up iwth a ride. made it back to New york in 2 1/2 hours!! (:eek: dont ask) dropped my bags off at my apt and hit the factory by 9. Saw Luz's performance... i agree with ronninmess still "eh" but better than new years. (hey i am sorry i missed ya. i asked ppl if they had seen you !) was mostly hanging upstairs and i ran into Neena16 and Piro8! :D yea! since they weren't haning out at our couch i didnt think you guys were coming. and of course OJay! Upstairs also met the "infamous" ibclubbin' :tongue: and bmw4jay. so neena nad i dancing around and the original Oompa Loompa song comes on??? we both went WTF???? kept expecting it toturn into something else, nope the entrie song.

had to sit down cuz i am working on only 1 1/2 hours sleep now and i've been sober (except for xenodrines) throughout this long night. plus i wasn't feeling the music at the moment either. finally pull myself out of the chair and find neena and piro downstairs and run into Glowdancer ! haha i made it. but i was really running on empty. exited about 1:30 i had a good time, i just wish i had more sleep in me to dance around more

music highlights were Like A Prayer, Trippin (Oris Jay), GTI w/ Pressurize, Carnival, Hollywood, Angie Stone, Waiting, No Dip 2002, Where U At, the Depeche Mode Track, and last but not least HYPNOTIZED!!!!!!

i was surprised that it wasnt that packed when we got there around 9:30.....I brought my roommate who had never been before, never dropped pills before, and as we walk in there is some guy G'ing out hardcore by the window:rolleyes:...but he had a blast and finally got a taste of what SF is all about....

a lot of messy moments I noticed....but its bound to happen...some people just dont know how to handle their fun:(

see you guys at the shack!

BG

Mind telling me where the hell there's a window at SF??

yooo sue i didn't even know you came. noone told me that you were there. Damn, anyway... the stage show during the ompa lompa song was fuckin weird. they had a shower of choclate and 3 naked guys holding their cocks in their hands would stand in a bucket and get covered it in, then the 2 girls wrapped em up in like a celophane wrapper. it was funny shit, but I didn't need to see guys schlongs.

It was great meeting you guys yesterday afternoon. O-Jay, sorry for the hour and a half scenic route to your house....see what happens when I listen to neena.....never again!! djdanfury, great seeing you again, got bless your party schedule......7 days a week?? nycchick24, you're a warrior for even showing up, always a pleasure....by the way, we get home and who leaves a 10 minute message on our answering machine??? ibclubbin and bmw4jay, nice to meet you guys. Roninmess, it was great hanging out with you....like I said you make my day go quicker with your posts. Sorry if I missed anyone.

I don't think they had the air on from 8 until 12!!! I was loving life, sweating my nuts off. Forehead moisture started almost immediatey upon entrance to the club.......not cool. :( I finally found some air circulation on the 4th floor though..........nicey nice. :D

I didn't get to hear JP drop "Going Thru It" but I'll tell you what I realized at home last night....Piro Going Thru" 3 pack of cigarettes at the Factory......this morning, I paid the piper. I just realized that I babbling, I'll stop now.