Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Things you find in a drunkin stupor when the lights come on at the end of the night..

ok dumb post, but you know all of you who work in the scene have done it... Walked around the nasty ass dance floor after everyone has gone home while your waiting to get paid... What is the wierdest thing you have seen lying in the corner???

:eek:

DT @ abyss... Ask for State of Mind...

Shit, this is going to sound gross, but it's true, honest guv'nor.

I'd occasionally do the cloakroom at Turnmills in London while I was a student. One night this chick goes into premature labour! Fuck knows what she was doing mixing on the dancefloor, but anyhow the paramedics managed to get to her in time and the baby was born okay.

Let's just say that the after-birth is a bitch to get out of leather seats.......

Originally posted by magic1810

I'd occasionally do the cloakroom at Turnmills in London while I was a student. One night this chick goes into premature labour! Fuck knows what she was doing mixing on the dancefloor, but anyhow the paramedics managed to get to her in time and the baby was born okay.

Let's just say that the after-birth is a bitch to get out of leather seats.......

that is hard to top!

Originally posted by tsettossuxxxxx

my crew fucking busted guys

Do you really feel the need to be that imature with that screen name? Is that really necessary? I don't think so!! You may not like his music but doesn't mean to have a screen name like that!! You are just a piece of shit!! Grow up and get over hating Denny!!

Originally posted by magic1810

imagine being born in a club, that kid is going to be a warrior :bounce: