Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
marcid21

I am soooo Ready to....

walk the frigg out on my job! I hate it! It really sucks when you're such a career oriented person and just DESPISE your current place of employment....it's not like anything specific happened today...I just can't tolerate it any longer!

It sucks even more not having another job lined up, and being the "responsible" one...worrying about how my bills will be payed and all that garbage...

Grrr......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad: :mad:

Originally posted by marcid21

I work in the fashion district in NYC for a screen printing manufacturer as a sales / merchandising analyst....we have the licensing for Cartoon Network, Warner Bros, Disney, Joe Boxer, Nickeolodeon....blah...~barf~

well why not start looking for something else? :confused:

i feel ya hun!!!

i dont like my job either, i work for a bank my boss is fuckin :blown: and u kno its bad when even little things bug the hell out of u, but hey things will turn up, it's only the start of your career, and at least ur makin money, right?

Awww, MArci, sorry to hear that.

I actually was pushed out of my last job, but i was going to leave soon anyways. It's no fun when you're working at a place and the time goes by so slowly, and every second feels like an eternity...

It sounds like you have good credentials...I'd suggest picking up the Sunday NYtimes and checking the classifieds.

I'm starting a new job next week, so if i can do it, u can too:)