Clubplanet Nightlife Community

montreal clubs

Clubbing in Mtl?...check out Aria and Sona nightclubs.....open late, wicked vibes (sometimes a little ghetto...) and sweet sound systems.....

By the way, Montreal girls are by far the best in North-America!

Aside, from these prominent locations, Montreal also offers a shitload of other slamming clubs, bars and lounges...

By far, there, it is the people that make it fun and enjoyable....

Wait and see...

Have fun!

IMD1

Originally posted by icorno23

im from NYC, gonna be in Montreal april18-21... i need hot clubs to goto...

imd1 is correct when he says the girls are the hottest. I have been there a few times. All you need to do is walk down St.Catherine St during the day and you will understand that there is no other place with woman this hot. It's all about who looks best dressed/done up thing. There are some cool places to go to b4 hitting Sona. Go to Crescent st which is right off St.Catherine. Here you have Thursday's, Winston Church Hills, Vatican Club and Hard Rock. Spent most of the preclub at Thursdays... cool atmosphere. Exchange rate was about 1.57 at the banks. Do not exchange anywhere else or you will get ripped off. Just use any ATM and you will get the rate. Also there arer mant clothing stores on St.Catherine St that sell some really cool gear.

Yeah I went up there about a month ago, saw Judge Jules at Sona, thought it was a little ghetto at first but loved it after that, loved walking into the upstairs room for the first time. Everyone is mad cool and girls are the hottest, without the attitude they have down here. The exchange rate was a 1.58 when I went.

Sona does seem kind of ghetto when you first get there. It kind of freaked me out the first time I was there too. You walk in and you're like, 'damn all it is is hip hop'. Then you find the door to the upstairs and the place changes personalities. The vibe here beats almost every club I've been to. Everyone is there for a good time!

Fuck guys! you need to give-up Ste-Catherine and Crescent streets. Try St-Laurent and Mont-Royal for the real "Montreal experience". Hotest chicks, coolest stores, restaurants and clubs. Still glad you had a good time but you're missin the best part.

So jy! This is YOUR city now?! :( Would there be enough for the both of us? :D

Originally posted by jonnyb

Fuck guys! you need to give-up Ste-Catherine and Crescent streets. Try St-Laurent and Mont-Royal for the real "Montreal experience". Hotest chicks, coolest stores, restaurants and clubs. Still glad you had a good time but you're missin the best part.

So jy! This is YOUR city now?! :( Would there be enough for the both of us? :D

fine we can share it you poop head lol..

yeah i don't undersand the fascination with hitting up clubs on crescent. it's such trash lol.

st.laurent is so much better, better people, better music, better clubs and better vibes for sure;... :D

If you're used to NY clubs you will be shocked when you go to Sona. When I went there the bouncers were all real uptight and made everyone stand in a half circle. They then said "you, you, you, you, pointing to different people they were allowing in. You had two seconds to decide to go in or stay with yur friends who weren't chosen yet. if you didn't go you lost your chance to get in. Then ever hour or so they would herd everyone into a different room closing down the room everyone else was just partying and open another room. At the end of the "trail" was a pretty large room with some pretty good beats but they no longer served alcohol. I was an experience!!!!!!!

I also have to say if I EVER find out who dumped an ice cold bucket of melted ice down 40 stories on top of my friends and I waiting patiently outside a hotel in my CONVERTABLE... I will kill you. Although it does make a good story!!!!!;)

Originally posted by jonnyb

Poop head :confused:

Girl you grew up in the ghetto right? :mad3: That is some mean street talk. :D

Bring it on baby! :bounce: [/quote

MEAN STREET TALK.. lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaha i grew up in suburbia! :laugh: :laugh: