Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E with Mescaline?

Hey, I was at this hippy event last weekend and I think I got a roll with some mescaline in it. It was a Clover, but it was blue, not green. Anybody know what's in these?

Anyhow, it was a seriously good time, but I'm pretty sure that mescaline is really hard to come by on the East coast. Does anybody else ever see it around?

Originally posted by rammelsberg

Hey, I was at this hippy event last weekend and I think I got a roll with some mescaline in it. It was a Clover, but it was blue, not green. Anybody know what's in these?

Anyhow, it was a seriously good time, but I'm pretty sure that mescaline is really hard to come by on the East coast. Does anybody else ever see it around?

. . . I'd say about 70 percent of the pills I used to get were cut with mescal . . . I grew up on trolling so to speak . . .

Sorry to inform you all, but ther are NO pills, EVER pressed with mesc. It is rare, expensive, and VERY hard to make. Do some research before you reply and tell me otherwise, I don't care what your friends told you, you will NEVER get mesc, NEVER get a pill with mesc.

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Sorry to inform you all, but ther are NO pills, EVER pressed with mesc. It is rare, expensive, and VERY hard to make. Do some research before you reply and tell me otherwise, I don't care what your friends told you, you will NEVER get mesc, NEVER get a pill with mesc.

Okay, I belive you.

Can you just give me some pills and mesc separately, then? Please?

:D

Hehe, don't we wish. I've had mescaline once since I started doing psychedelics and that is only cause I knew a chemistry lab technician and he went out on a limb and synthesized it. If you really want it though, you can grow some peyote or san pedro cactus and extract it. San pedro you can actually get off the internet, but you gotta eat like 2 feet of cactus to trip. Dunno if I'm down for that.

You probabaly got a pill that was MDA or MDMA/MDA mix, MDA is pretty trippy compared to MDMA.

and as usual xtcvitality is right. There are no pills with Mesc, and if there were, they would have to be a big fucking pill. Mesc has a high threshold dose. If a normal sized double stacked pill were 100% mesc with no binders (imposible) you would barely feel it.

Thanks for backin me up shroomy, I can't stand when people INSIST that their pill is filled with goodies like mescaline, coke, and heroin...it drives me off the wall. Oh well...I guess I'm taking it upon myself to destroy all the nasty myths their are about drugs these days...and you wonder why drugs get such a bad rap.

on the mesc note...used to see these little orange\yellow 'bits' that were called mescaline..they were small..like 2 or 3 pieces of Nerds candy put together. They were a square shape with rounded tops and bottoms...took a few of them (4 or 5) and tripped BALLS..but it wasnt a lsd trip like i knew it...any idea what they were if they werent mesc...they were seriously small..

like the size of a 0...

???

edit: btw that some chill art rammelsberg ...reminds me of a Usagi Yojimbo comic...

Originally posted by xtcvitality

Thanks for backin me up shroomy, I can't stand when people INSIST that their pill is filled with goodies like mescaline, coke, and heroin...it drives me off the wall. Oh well...I guess I'm taking it upon myself to destroy all the nasty myths their are about drugs these days...and you wonder why drugs get such a bad rap.

I wasn't insisting, I really didn't know.

But thanks for clearing things up.

Originally posted by gambitrah

edit: btw that some chill art rammelsberg ...reminds me of a Usagi Yojimbo comic...

Thanks, dogg! It's pretty sweet, huh?

It's concept art that Blizzard games did for an April fool's joke for Warcraft III. They claimed they were adding a race called Pandoran, which was supposed to be a bunch of pandas with a nation like feudal Japan. I was bummed it was a joke, I was looking forward to playing them!