Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
rammelsberg

E with Mescaline?

Recommended Posts

Hey, I was at this hippy event last weekend and I think I got a roll with some mescaline in it. It was a Clover, but it was blue, not green. Anybody know what's in these?

Anyhow, it was a seriously good time, but I'm pretty sure that mescaline is really hard to come by on the East coast. Does anybody else ever see it around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rammelsberg

Hey, I was at this hippy event last weekend and I think I got a roll with some mescaline in it. It was a Clover, but it was blue, not green. Anybody know what's in these?

Anyhow, it was a seriously good time, but I'm pretty sure that mescaline is really hard to come by on the East coast. Does anybody else ever see it around?

. . . I'd say about 70 percent of the pills I used to get were cut with mescal . . . I grew up on trolling so to speak . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry to inform you all, but ther are NO pills, EVER pressed with mesc. It is rare, expensive, and VERY hard to make. Do some research before you reply and tell me otherwise, I don't care what your friends told you, you will NEVER get mesc, NEVER get a pill with mesc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtcvitality

Sorry to inform you all, but ther are NO pills, EVER pressed with mesc. It is rare, expensive, and VERY hard to make. Do some research before you reply and tell me otherwise, I don't care what your friends told you, you will NEVER get mesc, NEVER get a pill with mesc.

Okay, I belive you.

Can you just give me some pills and mesc separately, then? Please?

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehe, don't we wish. I've had mescaline once since I started doing psychedelics and that is only cause I knew a chemistry lab technician and he went out on a limb and synthesized it. If you really want it though, you can grow some peyote or san pedro cactus and extract it. San pedro you can actually get off the internet, but you gotta eat like 2 feet of cactus to trip. Dunno if I'm down for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You probabaly got a pill that was MDA or MDMA/MDA mix, MDA is pretty trippy compared to MDMA.

and as usual xtcvitality is right. There are no pills with Mesc, and if there were, they would have to be a big fucking pill. Mesc has a high threshold dose. If a normal sized double stacked pill were 100% mesc with no binders (imposible) you would barely feel it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for backin me up shroomy, I can't stand when people INSIST that their pill is filled with goodies like mescaline, coke, and heroin...it drives me off the wall. Oh well...I guess I'm taking it upon myself to destroy all the nasty myths their are about drugs these days...and you wonder why drugs get such a bad rap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

on the mesc note...used to see these little orange\yellow 'bits' that were called mescaline..they were small..like 2 or 3 pieces of Nerds candy put together. They were a square shape with rounded tops and bottoms...took a few of them (4 or 5) and tripped BALLS..but it wasnt a lsd trip like i knew it...any idea what they were if they werent mesc...they were seriously small..

like the size of a 0...

???

edit: btw that some chill art rammelsberg ...reminds me of a Usagi Yojimbo comic...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by xtcvitality

Thanks for backin me up shroomy, I can't stand when people INSIST that their pill is filled with goodies like mescaline, coke, and heroin...it drives me off the wall. Oh well...I guess I'm taking it upon myself to destroy all the nasty myths their are about drugs these days...and you wonder why drugs get such a bad rap.

I wasn't insisting, I really didn't know.

But thanks for clearing things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gambitrah

edit: btw that some chill art rammelsberg ...reminds me of a Usagi Yojimbo comic...

Thanks, dogg! It's pretty sweet, huh?

It's concept art that Blizzard games did for an April fool's joke for Warcraft III. They claimed they were adding a race called Pandoran, which was supposed to be a bunch of pandas with a nation like feudal Japan. I was bummed it was a joke, I was looking forward to playing them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×