Clubplanet Nightlife Community

taken guys/girls

tastey

is it just me or is every taken girl more attractive than the "free" ones? i love the challenge though the fun kinda stops when you know you can get her

what are your experiences with taken girls/guys?

would you do a ONS with a taken girl/guy?

Originally posted by sum12nv

i can see where your coming from with the comment that "free" girls/guys are more attractive........ but i would never go after a guy with a girlfriend, not down with sloppy 2nd's plus its mad disrespectful IMO :(

you meant "taken" instead of "free" didn´t you?

"sloppy 2nd´s"? you mean you don´t like coming second?

hmm i still don´t understand why so many women need to have feelings/relationship to do and enjoy sex. why not do sex for the sake of sex? don´t tell me you don´t like to orgasm ;)

Originally posted by tastey

though the fun kinda stops when you know you can get her

I totally agree, once you know that you can have the girl, if you haven't had her already, all the interest is lost. I guess it' some kind of a challenge, where you compete against the BF. Upon success your EGO grows, knowing that you were able to charm "his" women, even without knowing who "he" is. It's like an adrenaline rush going through your body & mind, especially if you deal with married women.

hmm i still don´t understand why so many women need to have feelings/relationship to do and enjoy sex. why not do sex for the sake of sex? don´t tell me you don´t like to orgasm ;)

Cause then it gets lame. And it's like dude, you're entering the body of someone else when you have sex. Wouldn't you like it to be something special rather then "wham, bam, thank u ma'am?"

Originally posted by gmccookny

Cause then it gets lame. And it's like dude, you're entering the body of someone else when you have sex. Wouldn't you like it to be something special rather then "wham, bam, thank u ma'am?"

i dunno, when you really feel for someone it is cool, then sex is a bonus to these feelings. but sometimes you just want to FUCK. i am driven by instinct, if i feel like fucking, i search someone that wants to fuck too and í´m happy (and she is happy). that doesn´t mean i want a relationship or anything, just sex. IMO it all comes down to your desired outcome, if you´re searching for a relationship OR no strings attached sex, pure lust and desire

Originally posted by sum12nv

i can see where your coming from with the comment that "free" girls/guys are more attractive........ but i would never go after a guy with a girlfriend, not down with sloppy 2nd's plus its mad disrespectful IMO :(

exactly.. it's the thrill of trying to get something you usually can't have.. :tongue:

Originally posted by totallytrance

:tongue: Ich habe kein fotos mehr...was gibts in Deutschland...? i miss it so much...

das übliche, sommer, sonne, sonnenschein :)

where have you been in germany? you were an exchange student?

Originally posted by o-jay®

The girl runs track, I think not. :idea::tongue:

true..didn't even think of this answer..;)

das übliche, sommer, sonne, sonnenschein :)

where have you been in germany? you were an exchange student?

Nah, ich habe in Deutschland gelebt und bin for drei jahren here (US) gezogen...Ich bin aus Bayern! Ich werde warscheinlich diesen Sommer gehen, ich war noch nicht zu besuch seit ich hier gezogen bin... :( Ich find's besser in Deutschland irgendwie..

you meant "taken" instead of "free" didn´t you?

"sloppy 2nd´s"? you mean you don´t like coming second?

its hard for me to have orgasms unless someone knows my body pretty well... that makes meaningless sex pointless for me.

Originally posted by totallytrance

Nah, ich habe in Deutschland gelebt und bin for drei jahren here (US) gezogen...Ich bin aus Bayern! Ich werde warscheinlich diesen Sommer gehen, ich war noch nicht zu besuch seit ich hier gezogen bin... :( Ich find's besser in Deutschland irgendwie..

omg, i love your accent :laugh: :laugh:

no seriously, when you come to visit germany drop me a pm and i´ll show you a good time ;)

Originally posted by somebitch

its hard for me to have orgasms unless someone knows my body pretty well... that makes meaningless sex pointless for me.

okay, that´s a valid point. but havent´you ever encountered someone that knew what made you "click" from the first time on?

i mean sure, do whatever pleases you most, i do :)