Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condom Question

~~~i am a girl and i hae one in my wallet all the time...i actually forgot to take it out but now that i think about it its good knowing that i dont have to depend on the guy in the heat o fthe moment b/c if he doesn't have one he'll get blue balls and ill be pissed off if we have to stop the moment b/c he is a non-prepard retard!:hump:

Originally posted by bionic

I never do. It's the kiss of death. It's like the anti-sex.

They are, however, top drawer ride side of my dresser in my apt.

I don't even have to get out of bed ;)

Yeah, dude's right! It's like, if you take the time to bring a condom ahead of time you jinx yourself and nothing happens!

For the same reason, I only change my underwear every third day, too.

Condoms are only preserved well and functional if they're kept at room temperature...so using a condom from someones wallet..that looks like it's been in there for ages..defintiely isn't a good idea...but i guess it's better than nothing. Also if you have to tear at the wrap really hard to get it off it probably will: a. tear b. cause an infection as well

For me, I always carry my own in my zipper comparment of my makeup bag...but I make sure that the condom isn't older than 2 weeks.

Hope this helps

Originally posted by NVdancer

Condoms are only preserved well and functional if they're kept at room temperature...so using a condom from someones wallet..that looks like it's been in there for ages..defintiely isn't a good idea...but i guess it's better than nothing. Also if you have to tear at the wrap really hard to get it off it probably will: a. tear b. cause an infection as well

For me, I always carry my own in my zipper comparment of my makeup bag...but I make sure that the condom isn't older than 2 weeks.

Hope this helps

LOL I was just gonna say something about how condoms in wallets is like the worst place ever..