Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you usually do when.....

zaguero

.....your're taking a nice crap?

Do you like to read? Do a crossword puzzle? No time to read just do my business and go? Sit there and think about random shit (no pun intended)?

Personally I like to read anything, but if I have to choose I like to a read a Maxim magazine while I'm doing my duty. If there's nothing available I'll read the label of a shampoo bottle and compare chemicals with the conditioner bottle.

Zags - I am laughing so hard the person in the office next to me came in to see what I was laughing at! :laugh:

You are sooooo gross!

Personally, I like to get in and out as fast as possible. Which usually isn't a problem w/ all the fiber I eat! :D

Originally posted by malanee

Zags - I am laughing so hard the person in the office next to me came in to see what I was laughing at! :laugh:

You are sooooo gross!

Personally, I like to get in and out as fast as possible. Which usually isn't a problem w/ all the fiber I eat! :D

Thats way to much info. I am not reading this thread anymore.

Originally posted by therunner

You just don't talk about cetain things. WHat you do when taking a crap is private. And you should keep it that way.

Oh, so talking about your favorite condoms and astroglide tips is fine and dandy??:confused:

You are sooooo gross!

2 servings of Fiber 1, beans, rasins, glass of milk and Oj are the secrets of my success icon14.gif

You are sooooo gross!

:laugh: :laugh: Right on girl!

Originally posted by zaguero

Oh, so talking about your favorite condoms and astroglide tips is fine and dandy??:confused:

i think its safe to asume that most peopel on this board would probably prefer to talk about topics revolving arpund sex, tha topics revolving around taking a dump....NOTE: I SAID "MOST" <-- this obviously does not apply to zag :D

Originally posted by vicman

i think its safe to asume that most peopel on this board would probably prefer to talk about topics revolving arpund sex, tha topics revolving around taking a dump....NOTE: I SAID "MOST" <-- this obviously does not apply to zag :D

Just contributing my official daily dose of raunch to the DC board.

Originally posted by vicman

i think its safe to asume that most peopel on this board would probably prefer to talk about topics revolving arpund sex, tha topics revolving around taking a dump....

For seem of these dirty bastards the topics probably aren't unrelated. Dirty motherfuckers.

Originally posted by zaguero

.....your're taking a nice crap?

Do you like to read? Do a crossword puzzle? No time to read just do my business and go? Sit there and think about random shit (no pun intended)?

Personally I like to read anything, but if I have to choose I like to a read a Maxim magazine while I'm doing my duty. If there's nothing available I'll read the label of a shampoo bottle and compare chemicals with the conditioner bottle.

I HAVE ONE WORD FOR YOU... EEEWWWWWWWWWWWW

If at the office, I'll usually print out a few pages of washingtonpost.com and head to the stalls. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm in too much of a hurry to wait for the printer with the turtle head sticking out, so I'll just sit without reading materials and make oragami geese with the toilet paper.

At home, I'll grab the nearest piece of reading material. Usually GQ or Maxim. Again, that's assuming that I don't have a massive crap on board and I catch it in time to search for the perfect mag.

Guest jroo

i learn spanish when i shit, i read all the spanish parts of the labels then i read the english and see how many words i get right. i dont like to read a mag or anything because it takes to damn long, i just want to shit and get on with life.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm in too much of a hurry to wait for the printer with the turtle head sticking out, so I'll just sit without reading materials and make oragami geese with the toilet paper.

No way!!! I do that too. I ususally end up making a little TP airplane since I can't make oragami geese.