Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digital cameras

malanee

Good question, i am in the market for one too. I am looking for one to be small enough to take to clubs and it also should have the ability to make small videoclips. I think there are ones that can:confused:

Also, Malanee - when you figure out what you want - let me know...i got the hook up.

i dont knwo..i dont even know why i'm posting in this thread..ask shady, he has one.

i work for for profit, but they pay like i worked for a non profit, so i do not make any profit...i just need to branch back out into smuggling cheap electronics across the US-Mexico border

Right now I'm looking at the Nikon coolpix 775 - which is small, affordable and has decent pictures for the price. Tinybutterfli has one and likes it. The video doesn't have sound, though.

A1Wave has an Olympus D-510 - which looks pretty nice - but it is bigger/heavier.

I also like the Kodak dx3900. Very high resolution and lots of nice extras. But it is a little more. You also have to buy a separate docking station, WTF?

Nautilus - what sort of hook up do you have? Are you smuggling sh*t on the black market again??? :laugh:

Crank - thanks for the tip - I'll check it out!

Originally posted by malanee

Right now I'm looking at the Nikon coolpix 775 - which is small, affordable and has decent pictures for the price. Tinybutterfli has one and likes it. The video doesn't have sound, though.

A1Wave has an Olympus D-510 - which looks pretty nice - but it is bigger/heavier.

I also like the Kodak dx3900. Very high resolution and lots of nice extras. But it is a little more. You also have to buy a separate docking station, WTF?

Nautilus - what sort of hook up do you have? Are you smuggling sh*t on the black market again??? :laugh:

Crank - thanks for the tip - I'll check it out!

The nikon coolpix is a really good camara! In fact, its been used in some photo contest I saw recently and the pictures come out amazing. On top of that, it got some really good reviews, and the fact that its affordable makes it even better!