Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters may make an appearance for DT @ Abyss

A lot of my friends said JP will be @ abyss hanging out with DT in the booth. Did anyone else hear this?

That would be nice to have the 2 best NYC DJS in central jersey @ one time. ITs gonna be a good night. I wonder if Tina will be coming with them? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kettleone4me

I was told the same thing, but I doubt JP will come out, he did make it to vinyl for danny's bday but that is in manhatten, he cant do his crystal at abyss so what would he go for

why must everyone make refrence to JP and crystal. who the fuck cares what the guy does with himself, it is his life not yours. i am sure your no fucking saint either. people are such fucking hypocrites. and i doubt that JP will be at abyss and i doubt that not being able to do crystal has anything to do with it.

Originally posted by djdanfury

A lot of my friends said JP will be @ abyss hanging out with DT in the booth. Did anyone else hear this?

That would be nice to have the 2 best NYC DJS in central jersey @ one time. ITs gonna be a good night. I wonder if Tina will be coming with them? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow who fucking cares!!! he's a fucking DJ big deal maybe he will let you touch his dick.............

Originally posted by whatevaman

why must everyone make refrence to JP and crystal. who the fuck cares what the guy does with himself, it is his life not yours. i am sure your no fucking saint either. people are such fucking hypocrites. and i doubt that JP will be at abyss and i doubt that not being able to do crystal has anything to do with it.

i was only kidding about it, and the only reason people make references to it, is cause it is effecting his dj'ng, and i am no saint, so just relax buddy boy

i was only kidding about it, and the only reason people make references to it, is cause it is effecting his dj'ng, and i am no saint, so just relax buddy boy

effecting his dj'ng?!?!?!?!? please do explain. and i am not starting drama, just curious to see how you think that doing crystal is effecting his Dj'ng. because before crystal there were plenty of other drugs.

Originally posted by whatevaman

effecting his dj'ng?!?!?!?!? please do explain. and i am not starting drama, just curious to see how you think that doing crystal is effecting his Dj'ng. because before crystal there were plenty of other drugs.

lots of crystal = trainwreck

bro after hours & hours of doing his crystal he skips records, mixxes are off, and i am not trying to start any drama, but everyone knows it, he is nothing like he was 2 or 3 yrs ago, i am surely not the only one to say it, you must be part of his cult though, so dont get all huffy thisw is my opinion that alot of other people happen to agree on

lots of crystal = trainwreck

bro after hours & hours of doing his crystal he skips records, mixxes are off, and i am not trying to start any drama, but everyone knows it, he is nothing like he was 2 or 3 yrs ago, i am surely not the only one to say it, you must be part of his cult though, so dont get all huffy thisw is my opinion that alot of other people happen to agree on

not part of his cult at all my man, just wanted to see how you thought crystal effected his mixing. personaly i am going to have to disagree with you though. have you ever done crystal? it doesnt make you all disoriented it makes you wide awake and not banged up at all. his train wrecks have nothing to do with his drug use. Everyone is human and when you spin for 12+ hours a week you are bound to make a mistakes here and there. We are all human and we all can't be perfect all of the time. Now if you said something like his track selection has changed and is not the same I will agree, because he plays lots and lots of tech these days and no more trance, this i can agree with. but to say his mixing is in the gutter because of crystal I will have to laugh. Maybe if he was like DT and had someone open for him till 4-5 am and then he jumps on the tables till 10 and spins a 5 hour set he could be flawless also.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . And I am not taking anyhting away from DT because he is one of my favorite Dj's I am just trying to prove a point.

all i am saying is the last 4 or 5 times i have been there he has sucked, and if it was the 12 hour sets then what is the difference between now and 2 yrs ago, his sets were flawless then, his track selection is something totally different, i wont even go there, and i have done meth, and i would not be able to spin on it, no clue how he does

not for nothin.....

but i've been listenin to jonathan for almost 3 years....and i;ve noticed a few things (not from being on his dick, but enjoying his style)

~ his programming has changed, barely any trance, lots of tech and dark house (and thank god for that)

~ his mixing is sometimetimes tight as hell, sometimes sloppy, its been like that for years

~ you can't expect any dj to flawlessy mix for 12 - 24 hrs every week...lets be serious here...you can't expect djs to spin for that long, yet he does week in and week out

~ as for the crystal..yeah, i think its ruining him in a way, but not cause of his mixing...jsut because its crystal, and that shit will ruin anyone

just my thaughts

Originally posted by newsheriff

not for nothin.....

but i've been listenin to jonathan for almost 3 years....and i;ve noticed a few things (not from being on his dick, but enjoying his style)

~ his programming has changed, barely any trance, lots of tech and dark house (and thank god for that)

~ his mixing is sometimetimes tight as hell, sometimes sloppy, its been like that for years

~ you can't expect any dj to flawlessy mix for 12 - 24 hrs every week...lets be serious here...you can't expect djs to spin for that long, yet he does week in and week out

~ as for the crystal..yeah, i think its ruining him in a way, but not cause of his mixing...jsut because its crystal, and that shit will ruin anyone

just my thaughts

COuldn't have said it better. SEriously thats why there is so many different reviews about SF each night.....it really all depends on what time you went and left. A person could have went to SF at 4 and left at 9 and heard a great set.....and another person could have went the same night/morning at 8 and stayed till 2 and heard a horrible set. There isn't too many troopers out there that can hear his whole set open to close.

gotta love rumors.. i would bet my car that JP wont be there.. people just love to make up dumb rumors... and like mentioned before.. the fact that jonathan does crystal really does not have much effect on his mixing.. it is just not human if someone spins for that many hours and doesnt mess up at all.. i have watched him spin many times and he is just a madman in that booth.. i give him mad props

Originally posted by saleen351

how is JP gonna get all his pots and pans from the city to abyss......:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JP SUCKS ITS THE DRUGS'LIGHTS'AND FACTORY THAT MAKE JP NOT HIS SKILLS HOW DOES ANNYONE REMEBER IF HE WAS GOOD EVERYONE IS SO CRACKED OUT AT THAT PLACE

JP and SF have the longest running saturday party in NYC. Not bad for someone that sux at what he does for a living. JP u can bang on your pots and pans all u want i'll listen to them. JP and DT in the booth together at abyss would be nice to see. If that were to happen it would be nice to see them both working going through it!!! WAWAWAWAWA! fawk all u haters!!!!! Doesn't matter who is gonna be there 'cuz DT will rock the house and your body and i'll be there with the rest of them!

Originally posted by trewguy

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT JP SUCKS ITS THE DRUGS'LIGHTS'AND FACTORY THAT MAKE JP NOT HIS SKILLS HOW DOES ANNYONE REMEBER IF HE WAS GOOD EVERYONE IS SO CRACKED OUT AT THAT PLACE

CONGRATS!! MOST WORTHLESS REPLY OF THE YEAR GOES TO YOU "Trewguy"

Whos this clown ? Here we go again :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jsen7

JP and SF have the longest running saturday party in NYC. Not bad for someone that sux at what he does for a living. JP u can bang on your pots and pans all u want i'll listen to them. JP and DT in the booth together at abyss would be nice to see. If that were to happen it would be nice to see them both working going through it!!! WAWAWAWAWA! fawk all u haters!!!!! Doesn't matter who is gonna be there 'cuz DT will rock the house and your body and i'll be there with the rest of them!

:D :D yeah DT must suck too since he has played GTI on a few occations... lol