Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Belly Button rings w/......

fierydesire

....fat bellies:rolleyes:....ewww...why do girls venture out and get their stomachs pierced when they got a huge gargantua (sp?) belly...yes another thing I noticed about some more girls in my school and just about any where you turn nowadays.....Maybe its me, but if you got a gut PLEASE and I REPEAT PLEASE don't get a belly ring to accentuate it....Guys dont' wanna look at that shit, nor do I...:rolleyes:

I got an :idea:, why not work off the fat then get one....:tongue:

omg.. yes! I never got that, do they think it is flattering to bring attention to their stomachs? I guess if they are comfortable enough with themselves to want to show their body off, good for them.. but I think that most people do NOT find it attractive.

man...right in the middle of lunch i see this post...

more bothersome to me is that they are wearing an outfit to which you can see the piercing...idk...i believe you should wear clothes that accentuate and flatter your features albeit heavy or skinny...

any chubsters wanna give us some insight??

maybe they pulled one of my moves. . .had an iron board tummy, pierced it, then blew up. . .as if the hole let in air or something haha. . .

i dont even show it except when my shirt rides up above my belly ::like a lil kid::

i like having it though. . .makes me feel like a rebel :laugh:

speaking of which. . .to remove or not to remove the hole in my face? that is the question. . .:confused:

::i lost my jewelery and the hole is out in the open. . .should i let it close?::

I remember last week I was walking around the vill and I saw this REALLY REALLY FAT girl with a belly shirt on and she had this whole project type deal in her bellybutton.

I mean it looked really cute but half her gut was hanging out and she had one of those big bellybuttons so it was jus really nasty.

Originally posted by clubkat

speaking of which. . .to remove or not to remove the hole in my face? that is the question. . .:confused:

::i lost my jewelery and the hole is out in the open. . .should i let it close?::

Aww, I like your eyebrow ring! Funny, because I came *this* close to losing one of the rings in my right ear yesterday... I was sort of playing with it and it fell into my hand; turns out I lost the bead somehow... I have no idea how...

I agree completely. There is this girl at school who's probably 5'0 tall and about 200lbs.. now i used to be a little heavier back in the day but still nowhere close to 200 and i didn't have the courage to walk around with those tight half shirts.

this girl walks around with all her rolls hanging out, now i'm not talking a shirt thats just too tight and you can see the mounds through the material i'm talking a half shirt where everything just hangs right out..

she's got a belly ring too and when she walks around she does it on purpose to hike that shirt just a little higher so she can play with it.. it's fucking gross../ :rolleyes:

the underpants gnomes stole it.

:flame:

Originally posted by tastyt

Aww, I like your eyebrow ring! Funny, because I came *this* close to losing one of the rings in my right ear yesterday... I was sort of playing with it and it fell into my hand; turns out I lost the bead somehow... I have no idea how...

Originally posted by jy

I agree completely. There is this girl at school who's probably 5'0 tall and about 200lbs.. now i used to be a little heavier back in the day but still nowhere close to 200 and i didn't have the courage to walk around with those tight half shirts.

this girl walks around with all her rolls hanging out, now i'm not talking a shirt thats just too tight and you can see the mounds through the material i'm talking a half shirt where everything just hangs right out..

she's got a belly ring too and when she walks around she does it on purpose to hike that shirt just a little higher so she can play with it.. it's fucking gross../ :rolleyes:

:vomit3:

Originally posted by jy

eeewwwww:blown:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

eeewwwww:blown:

i saw this girl again today and i swear she looks like a fucking gnome.

i just couldn't help but stare. she was wearing those track pant material cargo pants or something like that.. but they were soooooooo tight that her rolls just hung over the sides and she wore a white half shirt that exposed her stomach not to mention her belly button which is the size of a fucking quarter...

i noticed something else today.. her boobies go east west instead of north south... :rolleyes::(

Originally posted by jy

i saw this girl again today and i swear she looks like a fucking gnome.

i just couldn't help but stare. she was wearing those track pant material cargo pants or something like that.. but they were soooooooo tight that her rolls just hung over the sides and she wore a white half shirt that exposed her stomach not to mention her belly button which is the size of a fucking quarter...

i noticed something else today.. her boobies go east west instead of north south... :rolleyes::(

LOl...maybe you should slip her a copy of Cosmo or somethin, better get give her a Glad trash bag, and let her work her way up!!!!!

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

LOl...maybe you should slip her a copy of Cosmo or somethin, better get give her a Glad trash bag, and let her work her way up!!!!!

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

this girl thinks she's the hottest thing though, she walks around strutting her stuff not giving a shit about what people think. Thing you gotta understand is that i'm sure she's well aware of her body type/size and you can't tell me that when she looks in the mirror she doesn't see those rubber tires hanging out the side of her pants..

she thinks she looks good so she's gotta show it off by not wearing anything... :(

lol.. i don't even have the balls to walk around in a backless shirt and this chick is exposing ever and i mean everything!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by jy

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

this girl thinks she's the hottest thing though, she walks around strutting her stuff not giving a shit about what people think. Thing you gotta understand is that i'm sure she's well aware of her body type/size and you can't tell me that when she looks in the mirror she doesn't see those rubber tires hanging out the side of her pants..

she thinks she looks good so she's gotta show it off by not wearing anything... :(

lol.. i don't even have the balls to walk around in a backless shirt and this chick is exposing ever and i mean everything!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Believe it or not women like that actually get a lot of men- mind you, not men that any of us would touch with a ten foot pole, but there are guys out there just as gross as they are who look at them and want them because they see nothing but an easy, sleazy piece of ass.

Believe it or not women like that actually get a lot of men- mind you, not men that any of us would touch with a ten foot pole, but there are guys out there just as gross as they are who look at them and want them because they see nothing but an easy, sleazy piece of ass.

This is a point, but it is still nasty!!!!!:puke:

I never said it was a good thing! :vomit3:

Oh no I just thought of something else :worry: ... women down at the beach with rolls of cellulite on their stomachs hanging out over their BIKINI!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! :cry: :cry:

*ohgodithinkivebeenblinded*

I never said it was a good thing! :vomit3:

Oh no I just thought of something else :worry: ... women down at the beach with rolls of cellulite on their stomachs hanging out over their BIKINI!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!! :cry: :cry:

*ohgodithinkivebeenblinded*

When I was down in South Beach, there were some VERY daring people on the beach, especially the guy wearing a day glow yellow and hot pink thong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blown: :blown: