Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Official Danny, Alex, and Dave at Buzz rollcall***

Kuro

Originally posted by Kuro

Maybe I should take it easy this weekend and sit this one out, though.

By the way, since I will be performing friday night, i get free red bull and water. So, whoever runs into me will definitely get hooked up. Yeah i know, it's only red bull and water. I seriously wish for a bar tab on the nights that I perform.

Sopha

Originally posted by crank47

MAIN ROOM:

11:30-01:30 -- Dave Ralph

01:30-04:30 -- Danny Howells

04:30-06:00 -- Alex Whalen

FRONT ROOM:

10:00-12:30 -- John Tab

12:30-02:00 -- DJ Lee

02:00-03:30 -- DJ Storm

03:30-05:30 -- Pure Blend

I have something to show him that is longer than his extended! pffffft! onl 3 hrs! If anything they should bump dave ralph outta there! He is old news. Remember when he used to open for oakentroll and ppl were hyping up dave ralph? But that was a diff time. Now he is just old news floating down the gutter.

since when did they put dj storm on the lineup!?

i don't know, after hearing him at vinyl for the 10-hour set, you can't really go back. .joo know? that's what i loved about him, his broad range but good track selection. . .over a marathon set, he went from some sleepy progressive house to tech house, techno, breaks, tech house again, then some lovely classics house. . .you can't do that in 3 hours.

i'm being critical b/c i can't be here. thats all. :tongue:

I know exactly what you mean. He put together everything and did it well. Even with a four hour set we could still get a good variety of stuff. It doesn't really matter, though cuz we're still all gonna be there.

Originally posted by scratchapella

since when did they put dj storm on the lineup!?

i don't know, after hearing him at vinyl for the 10-hour set, you can't really go back. .joo know? that's what i loved about him, his broad range but good track selection. . .over a marathon set, he went from some sleepy progressive house to tech house, techno, breaks, tech house again, then some lovely classics house. . .you can't do that in 3 hours.

i'm being critical b/c i can't be here. thats all. :tongue:

true true true, danny's extended ny sets spoil you badly

although, since i've now heard maybe 5 or 6 of these extended sets, he's gotten a bit boring, b/c he does EXACTLT what scratch just described, w/o fail

still, it's danny...what a CUTIE PATOOTY:D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

true true true, danny's extended ny sets spoil you badly

although, since i've now heard maybe 5 or 6 of these extended sets, he's gotten a bit boring, b/c he does EXACTLT what scratch just described, w/o fail

still, it's danny...what a CUTIE PATOOTY:D

So would you like to hear Danny just bang out a 3 hours prime time Buzz set instead? Since we can't get the full journey, that's what I'm hoping for (and some techno, of course).