Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever had this feeling?

dafunkadelic

Me and my girl split up a few weeks ago...

I just can't seem to overcome her..although I had some pretty sugestive posts... I had a hard time at work ( negotiations and a terrible meeting with someone we had to discharge) and when I turned the key, my house didn't seem to be a home.

Made some diner for one and tortured myself with some crazy thoughts from the past... I know I've got to walk on...but today's just one of those days!!

All I need right now is a body to keep myself warm, beautifull eyes that look at me, and a sweet voice to put my mind at ease..

and 7 hours of sleep...atleast.

:( yes I have had them on several occasions....Since you guys only did break up quite recently, the feelings and longings of having someone will still be there...but at the same time I'm sure you were doing fine and enjoying your single time hun. It could be just one fo those days...I dont get why, but sometimes I slip into that mode as well..could it be a chemical imbalance that many of us humans have?:confused:

I'm sorry you're feeling the "Sting" of the breakup so much , Misch... It comes and goes, but when it comes, it's like a ball of fire blasting through the heart :(

I've been there too, and of all things, it was with the girl i am currently with now. We came to understand why we broke up in the first place, and are now taking things slowly. But I am still careful, knowing things can end just like that.

I hope your trip away from mundane reality in Holland helps to cure the pain :)

When i took that trip to Belgium, it was much easier to forget about those hurtful thoughts and try to create new ones. Just try to be distracted and keep busy doing things. Call up old friends. Go outside. Stay fresh, and who knows what may happen.

Oh, i also find writing thoughts down on paper to help... u don't have to be a poet, just let the thoughts roll off your finger...

yeah i'm going through that right now actually. Today was just an off day i guess, everyone seemed so distant, life just seemed fuzzy and it felt like i was floating above everyone just staring down and not being seen. :(

Originally posted by fierydesire

:( yes I have had them on several occasions....Since you guys only did break up quite recently, the feelings and longings of having someone will still be there...but at the same time I'm sure you were doing fine and enjoying your single time hun. It could be just one fo those days...I dont get why, but sometimes I slip into that mode as well..could it be a chemical imbalance that many of us humans have?:confused:

It sure seems that way. It's that chemical imbalance that also makes us switch to the opposite site...meaning....making "love" to a perfect stranger...just because she makes you feel warm inside..... Here's another confession, I thought about letting it all go and make "love" to everybody that propose, but then I turned mushy and promissed myself to never go that disrespectfull on a lady again, no matter how high her intellect is.

Help!!! I've just hit another crossroad...

Originally posted by dafunkadelic

All I need right now is a body to keep myself warm, beautifull eyes that look at me, and a sweet voice to put my mind at ease.

Are you hitting on me?

J/K - this thread is kind of bummy...but real, nonetheless...

The time between these days will increase and before you know it someone else will be in your life. Dont try to substitute but enjoy other things in your life: friends, family, music, etc. - just dont do anything foolish and know that you have friends here on the board that have been there and will continue to be there - even if you just need a place to vent...

Originally posted by jy

yeah i'm going through that right now actually. Today was just an off day i guess, everyone seemed so distant, life just seemed fuzzy and it felt like i was floating above everyone just staring down and not being seen. :(

Seems a big CP hug is in place.....

And George, I love poetry....and facing my feelings by writing them down or even speak about them to you guys helps a lot...

I'm just honest right now...because a lie sepperated us.

I"m just in need of some fresh food for thought ....and NYC seems to be a supermarket.

Me and my girl split up a few weeks ago...

I just can't seem to overcome her..although I had some pretty sugestive posts... I had a hard time at work ( negotiations and a terrible meeting with someone we had to discharge) and when I turned the key, my house didn't seem to be a home.

Made some diner for one and tortured myself with some crazy thoughts from the past... I know I've got to walk on...but today's just one of those days!!

All I need right now is a body to keep myself warm, beautifull eyes that look at me, and a sweet voice to put my mind at ease..

and 7 hours of sleep...atleast.

I had those feeling after i broke up with my ex. Had a hard time gettting over her, but time heals all wounds:blank:

It sure seems that way. It's that chemical imbalance that also makes us switch to the opposite site...meaning....making "love" to a perfect stranger...just because she makes you feel warm inside..... Here's another confession, I thought about letting it all go and make "love" to everybody that propose, but then I turned mushy and promissed myself to never go that disrespectfull on a lady again, no matter how high her intellect is.

Help!!! I've just hit another crossroad...

awww hugs knuddel.gif

babes I would take what gmc says..I always find writing to be beneficial...it lets all ur feelings out

Originally posted by fierydesire

awww hugs knuddel.gif

babes I would take what gmc says..I always find writing to be beneficial...it lets all ur feelings out

Thanks Z, and all others.....it just hit me yesterday..and it might happen again....but I desided to consentrate myself on my trip to NYC.

The first thing I'll do when we meet (probably at Exit on the 3rd) is buy all of you a drink...

Thanks once again....I somehow needed this.

i used to be so upset about breaking up with my most recent ex (i guess we always are)... i had the feeling that it was meant to be between us and losing him was like losing a best friend, a best friend who i shared everything with and lived with. the funny thing is that now i look back and i see that we werent best friends :laugh:, we werent even friends... if we were we would continue to give a shit about eachother but we dont, we dont communicate at all & i dont plan on it (hope i dont curse myself & run into him somewhere).

i have been seeing some new guys. these days i dont even have a thought about the ex. there are so many guys out there... the one i have been getting kinda serious with blows my ex away in so many ways...

if i was still with him i would be missing out.

remember, time heals pain and everything else...just make sure to get lots of hugs from other people you love and everything will be all better :)

hey, you're comin to AVB? yeay, new CPer to meet! btw, we all ARE having a meetup that night, right?

Originally posted by mssabina

hey, you're comin to AVB? yeay, new CPer to meet! btw, we all ARE having a meetup that night, right?

I sure hope so! I want to claim my free brewski from DaFunk :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BTW... I think the meetup is BTW 130 and 200 at the main bar by the coat check. We BETTER have a meetup, EXIT is HuuuuuuuuGe:blank:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I sure hope so! I want to claim my free brewski from DaFunk :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BTW... I think the meetup is BTW 130 and 200 at the main bar by the coat check. We BETTER have a meetup, EXIT is HuuuuuuuuGe:blank:

Damn George, I hope you like bubbles ' cause it's going to rain champagne.

All that know me are invited, bring some happy, funky people with you and Armin will do the rest!!

MsSabina, I would love to meet you, I'm so in to party my little ass off...just one more night and I'll be aboard the KL643, woohoo!!