Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you think....Love or Infatuation???

SPYGIRL3

I got this from the paper today... What do you think???

Love or Infatuation?

Infatuation is fleeting desire – one set of glands calling another. It is marked by a feeling of insecurity. You are excited and eager but not genuinely happy. There are nagging doubts, unanswered questions, little bits and pieces about the relationship that you would just as soon not examine to closely. It might spoil the dream.

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time. It is quiet and understanding and mature acceptance of imperfection. It gives you strength and grows beyond you to bolster your beloved. You are warmed by his presence, even when he is away. Miles do no separate you. But near or far, you know he is yours and you can wait.

Infatuation says, “We must get married right away. I can’t risk losing him.†Love says, “Be patient. Don’t panic. Plan your future with confidence.â€

Infatuation lacks confidence. When he’s away, you wonder if he is being unfaithful. Sometimes you check.

Love means trust. You are calm, secure, unthreatened. He feels your trust, and it makes him even more trustworthy. Infatuation might lead you to do things that you will regret, but love never steers you in the wrong direction.

Love is elating. It lifts you up. It makes you look up. It makes you better than you were before.

I don't agree with all of it, but it gives another look....

Originally posted by tommyarmani

PS you seem to ponder "love" type questions very often. If you have to ask yourself if its true love, more than likely it is not...

This was actually in Ann Landers today. I just found this kinda interesting. You are right, if you have to ask, then it's probably not real. I try not to ponder any one topic to long, bad for the brain....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I got this from the paper today... What do you think???

Love or Infatuation?

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It takes root and grows, one day at a time. It is quiet and understanding and mature acceptance of imperfection. It gives you strength and grows beyond you to bolster your beloved. You are warmed by his presence, even when he is away. Miles do no separate you. But near or far, you know he is yours and you can wait.

Love says, “Be patient. Don’t panic. Plan your future with confidence.”

Love means trust. You are calm, secure, unthreatened. He feels your trust, and it makes him even more trustworthy. Infatuation might lead you to do things that you will regret, but love never steers you in the wrong direction.

Love is elating. It lifts you up. It makes you look up. It makes you better than you were before.

...ugghhh....:rolleyes: i hate when things like this hit home.:(