Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and Zoloft

jy

Originally posted by jy

i have a friend who's on 75 mg of Zoloft and wants to roll this weekend? anyone know of any sides due to mixing the two???\

:confused:

Yeah, she won't feel a damn thing. Zoloft and E have almost opposite effects on the brain's serotonin system. The Zoloft would reduce or even completely eliminate the effects of Ecstasy.

Originally posted by o-jay®

Yeah, she won't feel a damn thing. Zoloft and E have almost opposite effects on the brain's serotonin system. The Zoloft would reduce or even completely eliminate the effects of Ecstasy.

Right on. I am on paxil and have had to quit rolling for a long while. Maybe even for good. To get any effect out of the E, your friend needs to stop taking the zoloft for at least a week, maybe two. And if she is on zoloft she obviously doens't need to stop taking it without letting her DR know about it. I suggest telling your friend to wait until things get better and then try experimenting.

Originally posted by o-jay®

from personal experience: i was on zoloft (150 mg) for months and Es rarely worked for me...but i thought it's on,y because they got bad...which could have been the case, because once i found one that hit me regardless of zoloft...anyway thanx for your suggestions, i am now on celexa and i was thinking about taking a break in order to enjoy e during the summer break...:(