Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
ellywelly

what did you have for lunch and what are you wearing?

Recommended Posts

I just had the best damn burrito you can find in this city at the burrito cart on 15th and K. Crank turned me onto this guy - and he knows his b-tos! *drool*

I'm wearing low rise boot leg jeans w/ brown steve madden boots and an off white turtle neck. I was freezing yesterday and now I'm too warm! This weather is driving me crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and protein powder for lunch w/ 1 PB balance bar. im weraing black DKNY dress pants, pink sneakers, polka dot tie, pufy red shirt (like a pirate), and i wearing a san diego padres bb cap inside out an dbackwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

oatmeal, fruit, yogurt and protein powder for lunch w/ 1 PB balance bar. im weraing black DKNY dress pants, pink sneakers, polka dot tie, pufy red shirt (like a pirate), and i wearing a san diego padres bb cap inside out an dbackwards

You're so homo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I went to Chili's for lunch and had a Ranch Burger. I also just took a huge crap after lunch so I'm in a really good mood. :D

I'm wearing JCrew jeans, a Benetton dress shirt, and Steve Madden shoes.

thanks for being very explicit on how you used up your lunch hour.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by malanee

I just had the best damn burrito you can find in this city at the burrito cart on 15th and K. Crank turned me onto this guy - and he knows his b-tos! *drool*

I'm wearing low rise boot leg jeans w/ brown steve madden boots and an off white turtle neck. I was freezing yesterday and now I'm too warm! This weather is driving me crazy!

I also had the best damn burrito ever for lunch today :) and I had a chocolate chip cookie....

I'm wearing gray slacks, white tee and black boots. I really push the envelope on "business casual" around here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

K.. i'm bored.

I had chinese for lunch... sechuan chicken with white rice. I'm wearing a black dress, black shoes.

HOw about you guys?

You forgot to post your fortune on my fortune cookie thead.

Anyway, I had a turkey sandwich with provolone cheese, with baby carrots, an apple and a bannana. Im wearing a dark blue and white striped JCrew dress shirt and light grey Slate slacks with my black leather KC boots.

BTW, I haven't taken my crap yet.:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got back from an extended lunch, I had Sutton Place Gourmet or whatever it is. Had the chicken dijionaise samich, with some Frecnh thingie and provolone cheese on a faguette, I mean baguette bread. With an Old Brooklyn orange soda.

I have on a pair of my diesel jeans, that are kinda cutoff at the bottom, black jcrew shoes, same kinda belt, a grayish short sleeve bannana cotton like shirt. Let me tell you this kid has class written all over him:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I also had the best damn burrito ever for lunch today :) and I had a chocolate chip cookie....

I'm wearing gray slacks, white tee and black boots. I really push the envelope on "business casual" around here!

speaking of business casual... the other day I wore a very fitted denim dress that came way below my knees with high heeled sandals... would that not be considered business casual? Some people were giving funny stares :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

speaking of business casual... the other day I wore a very fitted denim dress that came way below my knees with high heeled sandals... would that not be considered business casual? Some people were giving funny stares :rolleyes:

i dunno, i woudl be inclined to say no because its denim and for me thats a bit more casual than business casual, it would be like sugeesting that shady is in business casual attire wearing jeans, but then again he's a computer geek and thats normal for him and his work environment.

but i wouldnt mind if you wore that fitted denim dress if you ever came up to Silver Springs, that way I could give you funny stares also :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i remember the place i used to work in NYC, we could even go in shorts and sandals on most days (weather permited) that was our business casual attire.

thats the way it is here, literally people in sweats(lol) ughhh how ugly, running pants, shorts and sandals all over the place, when I wear nice dress pants and shirt I got stares, your an outcast if you dress up, jeans are the norm. It's crazy in a building with 5000 people seeing everyone in jeans. But it's fine with me.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i remember the place i used to work in NYC, we could even go in shorts and sandals on most days (weather permited) that was our business casual attire.

Thas what i am wearing right now, plus my Adidas t-shirt (well, actually it has an Adidas sign, but says ADDICTED - i am sure you've seen them). For lunch i had Domino's Pizza - my boss fed the whole office today, since its Secretary's day today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Thas what i am wearing right now, plus my Adidas t-shirt (well, actually it has an Adidas sign, but says ADDICTED - i am sure you've seen them). For lunch i had Domino's Pizza - my boss fed the whole office today, since its Secretary's day today.

Haha...you're right I just checked my calander and it says "Administrative Professionals Days".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pgiddy

thats the way it is here, literally people in sweats(lol) ughhh how ugly, running pants, shorts and sandals all over the place, when I wear nice dress pants and shirt I got stares, your an outcast if you dress up, jeans are the norm. It's crazy in a building with 5000 people seeing everyone in jeans. But it's fine with me.....

... i hate you :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Thas what i am wearing right now, plus my Adidas t-shirt (well, actually it has an Adidas sign, but says ADDICTED - i am sure you've seen them). For lunch i had Domino's Pizza - my boss fed the whole office today, since its Secretary's day today.

daisy.gif

HAPPY ADMIN DAY !!!

thnx for your POV vic ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

... i hate you :tongue:

I dont make the rules, I only follow them. Don't hate me hate my company, I do!

Maybe we should have dress code though, then everybody wouldn't slack soo much(yes me included) and our stock would be doing a little better.

Also, people look better when they're dressed up, and it also gives you a reason to go shopping.

BTW, more and more companies are starting to go back to normal dress attire, ie. shirt and tie. You want a job over here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ellywelly

The thought of just throwing whatever on every morning sounds appealing... but I'll stick to finding any excuse to go shopping for clothes.

Your not cut out for this job, it's too demanding.....:hat::blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nautilus60

Thas what i am wearing right now, plus my Adidas t-shirt (well, actually it has an Adidas sign, but says ADDICTED - i am sure you've seen them). For lunch i had Domino's Pizza - my boss fed the whole office today, since its Secretary's day today.

You're a secretary? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nourishment

You're a secretary? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

He's a damn commie who smuggles digital cameras across US borders for his friends. Have I thanked you recently Nautilus???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yes, almost forgot. Wearing fire engine red pants and black shoes, both by Esprit and a little black sweater-y type thing. Got this kick ass little Kate Spade bag, white with black dots. I feel very cute.

Lunch was one of those frozen microwave Italian things. Not too bad actually. Spent my lunch hour and then some and the transmission repair shop. Whoohoo, just doesn't get much more fun.

We've got a casual dress code too, but I'm just not in a work frame of mind unless I'm dressed professionally, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×