Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will THE song be....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

rivera perpetous dreamer... nuff said...........

Good call. I forgot about that. I think Boris has been dropping that a lot lately.

Saleen....have u heard "They Say Vision"? by Rivera Yet.....

I doubt you will like it (kinda reminds me of Oris Jay - Trippin)

JP has been playing it nonstop.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Right now its Laid and Love at first sight IMO. Possibly Hypnotized?

yea I say Hypnotized...........that vocal gets you by the throat.......hot track and I can def see it as an anthem down the shore........maybe I'm wrong though :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

Good call. I forgot about that. I think Boris has been dropping that a lot lately.

Saleen....have u heard "They Say Vision"? by Rivera Yet.....

I doubt you will like it (kinda reminds me of Oris Jay - Trippin)

JP has been playing it nonstop.

anything that reminds me of oris jay sumo agent remix must suck.... I hate that track...... :blown:

I haven't heard vision yet.... well I probaly did just don't know it..

I would have to say that it is still too soon to tell. True, all of these songs are hot now, but hte fact is they are all being played, except I havent heard perpetuous dreamer yet. I bet Denny has a lot of new shit he is concealing until Mem Day Weeknd

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cgm

I would have to say that it is still too soon to tell. True, all of these songs are hot now, but hte fact is they are all being played, except I havent heard perpetuous dreamer yet. I bet Denny has a lot of new shit he is concealing until Mem Day Weeknd

I called Jersey Joel today. He told me him and Denny have a roofing crew of 50 guys, so when he drops Rivera Perpeteous Dreamer they can quickly replace the roof of tempts.....

You'll know when he drops it...... if you want it , its on a ktu set that was ripped 2 weeks ago.... I would send it to ya, but I'm on 56k, down here in liquordale.....

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot.... all else is garbage, by the way everyone most of the tracks you guys mentioned are played by everyone, denny is one of the few that actually has the rivera track.... so you won't hear it all over like GTI.....

I wonder if he'll drop Jrs. new vocal...? probaly not.... tyco what you think?

ps big how ya doing for pipdady and brian1500 for sending tracks out... I"ve been slacking.....

Originally posted by cmb1975

...at Tempts this year? What will be this years To Be Able To Love, La La Land, Sweet Dreams????

Don't you think it be a little to fucking early to ask that question at this time? If you would of asked that, at this time last year, people be saying shit like "your the one that I love" and that ceartainly wasn't the case. But I would love for Denny to play Mix the master for opening night. Teo ripped that track apart the month of may last year! I think many many Robbie Rivera tracks will be played alot because that fucker is on fire with the tracks!

Originally posted by cgm

Agreed, I think it's to early to call, what's hot now, might not be in August...

so you won't hear it all over like GTI.....

I think Denny is the only DJ that hasnt played GTI. I've heard him a couple of times in the last couple of months and he hasnt played it. Thank God. Every other DJ has played that song.

I wonder if he'll drop Jrs. new vocal...? probaly not.... tyco what you think?

ps big how ya doing for pipdady and brian1500 for sending tracks out... I"ve been slacking.....

I wouldnt be suprised if he plays it cause its a great vocal. Thats why I sent it out. Denny played Junior's Keep Control the last time he was at Sound Garden. It got a great response from the crowd.

Jr. remixed Keep Control... I gotta hear that...

What ever THE song of the summer is, most of us on here can be sure to throw up our arms in a collective sigh b/c well be sick of it...

last summer down the shore...

Derb- Place goes nuts.. I go to the bathroom

I turn to you!!!! I order a shot while people scream like they just saw Christ....

IT BEGAN IN AFRICA!!!!