Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i have an idea for an invention...

dgmodel

keep in mind this is just an idea... and not sure if it would catch on / work...

here we go... heres the scenario, girls night out... you ladies just want to party not be bothered by men hitting on you, and or on a totally seperate night you just have a boyfriend and dont want to deal with all the hassles and interruptions of guys hitting on you... now vice versa for men, or for men how many times have you hit on these ladies and recieved crude short responses and realised that if only there was a way to find out which were the single girls, or available girls so you could raise your success ratio??? whos here been there done that???

Well i thought of this... at a club/bar for like a buck or so, you can buy a bracelet red for taken or dont bother and Green for im available proceed... (not sure if itll be glow stick style or just a band like a 21&over type) how many of you would wear it? how many of you think this will take off? how many think this one idea that wouldve been better off left unsaid???

Originally posted by phatman

...like the concept...but...do you really think guys wont hit on taken/dont bother girls?...

Yeah, i think guys still will :rolleyes:

I went out with smurfette this tuesday, and this slimy guy walks up to us wanting a "sandwich dance" with smurfette in the middle.

I was fuming, but he was just one of those guys that would push it and not take signs-hints from a girl.

Hey DG, ii had an interview for a Patent Law firm this past friday... if i get the job, maybe i'll bring up your idea to the higher-ups ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

Hey DG, ii had an interview for a Patent Law firm this past friday... if i get the job, maybe i'll bring up your idea to the higher-ups ;)

hey now... hope you get the position... plus i have thousands of ideas, this one being the worst IMO... i'll break you off a piece of the action if they go through...

Originally posted by dgmodel

keep in mind this is just an idea... and not sure if it would catch on / work...

here we go... heres the scenario, girls night out... you ladies just want to party not be bothered by men hitting on you, and or on a totally seperate night you just have a boyfriend and dont want to deal with all the hassles and interruptions of guys hitting on you... now vice versa for men, or for men how many times have you hit on these ladies and recieved crude short responses and realised that if only there was a way to find out which were the single girls, or available girls so you could raise your success ratio??? whos here been there done that???

Well i thought of this... at a club/bar for like a buck or so, you can buy a bracelet red for taken or dont bother and Green for im available proceed... (not sure if itll be glow stick style or just a band like a 21&over type) how many of you would wear it? how many of you think this will take off? how many think this one idea that wouldve been better off left unsaid???

taken or not taken don´t matter :)

taken ones are just more of a challenge. AND if you can demonstrate you are da better man (or if the girl is just damn horny and needs a "release") the boyfriend isn´t even mentioned. i´ve had a girl lying next to me and her boyfriend called, she told him she would be home tomorrow, that she would be hanging out at her girlfriends house, "girls night". i didn´t even know she had a bf and i never bring the subject up in the first place, but it quite disturbing to see her lie to her bf with no change in expression or tonality. if she is in a happy and fulfilling relationship it is her duty to inform me about that and not to play along, if she doesn´t, i don´t mind. it was her that made this commitment to her boyfriend, not me. all i offer is sex and fun with no strings attached, if they go for that it is their problem how they can arrange that with her concience.

so i don´t know if the idea is so good, i mean like 9/10 of the really hot girls have some kind of a boyfriend even if he´s just a dumb pretty boy who pays for her dinner and jewels. so i would not care for whether it is red or green. i´d probably go for the red ones only, just for the fun of it :)

Originally posted by dgmodel

There is a club like that in Biloxi Mississippi that does that on thursday nights(I don't know if they still do it or not), except it's not a band it's a glass that you drink out of. When you go in they ask you what kind of glass you want for the night, if someone is drinking out of a long drink glass they are taken but everyone drinking ot of a beer mug is single. Since most guys drink beer it's pretty easy to tell where all the single men are. The only thing about it is that almost all the women(taken or not) would be drinking out of long glasses. Even if a girl isn't taken you look at the glass and think "she's taken" it is a good way for girls to go out drinking with out getting hit on, as much. There is no way to stop the raging male hormones after a few drinks, So the only thing that I can say is, if girls don't like being hit on in clubs, don't go. I hate to say that, but guys will never stop hitting on girls, even if they have a neon sign that says "I am happily married with the man I love". Guys will only see that as a challenge. Why?? Cause we are stupid about women.

i think it would be kind of pointless in my case because honestly, yeah i'm available but not looking. besides, that bracelet will make any club/bar a fucking meat market.. it'll fuck up the whole circle of what we like to call "picking up". Not all single girls want to be hit on and some taken ones do...

:tongue:

In theory that's a pretty good idea, but there are at least two major snafus:

1. Even if I were out looking to meet someone, that doesn't mean I want to look as though I'm fair game for everyone. It would really suck not to at least be able to fall back on "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend!" because you were wearing a bracelet that said otherwise.

2. If there are sleazy assholes out there who take out their celly and ask for my number two seconds after I just told him I'm already out with a guy... "taken" bracelets arent going to make one bit of a difference.