Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for everyone who does not like Tony Draper

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xhead247x

You guys jsut dont give it up. The vibe i was talking about at exit was when draper came on and everyone was chanting his name and he started dropping mad classics and started snowing and playing sick shit on the screen. I never said his crowd was the phatttest vibe. And fuck you, i dont like house music. You really think you knwo everything. I cant believe you are gonna tell me because i like draper its an insult to you. Go listen to whatevever music you want and i will do the same, and stop thinking you know fucking everything because you like djs from europe. Yous really need to chill the fuck out, i came on this board ot get music and shit but all you people do is bitch at one another if they dont like what you like. Get over yourself.

It an insult to you :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a fucking joke

The term simpleton comes to mind.

exit was starting to do so well w/o draper...... draper sucks plain and simple, he draws a crowd thats just there to look cool. that same crowd hangs out with their friends the next day just so they can tell them that they went to exit to impress them..... we refer to these people as posers, sluts,cornballs, etc. the draper crowd are just a bunch of wannabe club goers who doesn't enjoy truely the music, the scene, and in some cases the dj...... these are the same people that by the time their 23 or 25 they'll refer to going to the club as corny and dance music as corny. these people will say that it was just a phase that passed them by, that's what draper represents, and draper fans represent. draper has no talent. i can download a bunch of good tracks from audiogalaxy, use an atomix mp3 mixer, and draw that same crowd. it'll be rare, but i'll probably go see the international djs from time to time at exit, but once draper goes on i'm definately outta there!!!!!!!!!!! by the the way, to all the draper fans: do your homework, learn what nitelife is truely about, learn about true good quality djs, cause there is djs out there a waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy lot better than draper, learn about the music, and learn about club scene..... you draper fans think you know what you're talking about, but there are alot of people on this board that will take you back to school and proove to you that there is a scene out there better than this draper bullshit, these are the same people who will enjoy the djs, the music, and the scene for a very long time. these are true fans, not posers.

Originally posted by sfkid22

not to argue but u cannot put peters in the same category with them because he way past their league and btw what makes peters better is because he is a producer, which mean when u go to SF and hear the music , majority of it will never leave factory - that's underground shit people kill for, but i totally agreed on the pvd comment.

last year when johnathan was in cancun they had a "substitute" dj... it was advertised he would be in cancun, and they dint advertise him in ny.

i heard a SHIT LOAD of regulard be like... WOW JOHNATHAN IS AWSOME TONIHGT... tonights mucis was hot...

kids dont know what the fuck thier listning to, and will say what is good from what thier friends say...

dont tell me who goes in what catagory... fucking musics all pots and panns now annyways.

johnathan is an AMAIZING mixer, but i havent been feeling his music that much latly...

and if u dint know... most to all those guys i listed above are producers / dj's.

i may be a newbie to ur bord (cause i post on other bords) but im not a newbie to the scene .

Originally posted by jennEfer

First off... my story... I was an exit head to start out with... loved the space, the shiny people, and the mainstream crap. Then my whole world changed when I stepped into Twilo and heard real music. Draper is good for beginners, but eventually every TRUE music fan will move on.

Second... what other DJ's have you heard other than draper?

Third... Sven Vath was just recently at Vinyl, definately check out Danny Tennaglia, Carl Cox, Danny Howells... to name a few if you want to hear hard, fast beats without the Draper cheese elements.

Fourth: DJs that only use CDs (aka: Draper) have no real talent. It is extremely easy to match beats with cd's due to the fact you can pause them at an exact time and start them easily, unlike vinyl where you have to match beats while the record is moving.

::sigh:: One day you will learn.

Gotta love the Draper threads.. anyways...

First off: Congrats to you that you started at exit and then went to twilo and saw "the light".. lol.. "Draper is good for beginners, every TRUE music fan will move on"!! :laugh:.. and what you say is sooooo true, right? I dont think so... I started off at exit as well, then moved to SF, than tunnel than LL, than roxy and now back at exit.... (ive also been to more clubs)....And through all this I still enjoy Draper at exit or wherever he spins. Ive heard him on LI clubs as well

second: I have also heard plenty of Djs.. Scot project, PVD, Vicious, Piccotto, DT, Deep Dish, Sasha, Digweed, Tiestos.. maybe more I just cant think of them right now...

nothing to say to 3rd and

fourth: :laugh: I wont deny the fact that Draper uses CD's b/c he does.. but all i am trying to say and understand I guess is "he sux b/c he spins cd's"... now say that out loud and listen to yoruself .. that is the stupidest comment I have ever heard and the poorest excuse to hate a dj! I still dont think you have learned yet. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by bebby6919

fourth: :laugh: I wont deny the fact that Draper uses CD's b/c he does.. but all i am trying to say and understand I guess is "he sux b/c he spins cd's"... now say that out loud and listen to yoruself .. that is the stupidest comment I have ever heard and the poorest excuse to hate a dj! I still dont think you have learned yet. :rolleyes:

tell that to most real dj's and they will cringe, and quite possibly burst out laughing

Originally posted by bebby6919

Gotta love the Draper threads.. anyways...

First off: Congrats to you that you started at exit and then went to twilo and saw "the light".. lol.. "Draper is good for beginners, every TRUE music fan will move on"!! :laugh:.. and what you say is sooooo true, right? I dont think so... I started off at exit as well, then moved to SF, than tunnel than LL, than roxy and now back at exit.... (ive also been to more clubs)....And through all this I still enjoy Draper at exit or wherever he spins. Ive heard him on LI clubs as well

second: I have also heard plenty of Djs.. Scot project, PVD, Vicious, Piccotto, DT, Deep Dish, Sasha, Digweed, Tiestos.. maybe more I just cant think of them right now...

nothing to say to 3rd and

Draper was actually my first Club Dj and I thought he was great

and then I went to vinyl that same summer and heard danny

and draper has never ever been in my list of DJ's to see... you gotta admit he's cheesy and fisher price hon.. look at this from a pure technical perspective evaluate his talent with out your emotions for the man getting in the way... your arguments just sound liek denial hon... let it go the man sux and doesn't deserve that space and you know it!!