Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit saturdays Crowd?

anything's better than friday's romper room crowd :rolleyes:

only been to exit saturday once, but it was very dead. i dont think that place really gets busy on sat till like 6 am and later.

but there were some cute girls there. but also alot of "first time clubber" lookin people. people that just didnt fit in with the scene. but it was also mostly str8. i dont think the large gay crowd shows up till eary-mid morning. they are usually there when jr. comes on, but since he's spinnin all nite 2nite..idk when they're gonna shwow up

• 2 weeks later...

This past Saturday did suck. It was so dead and Junior was playing so flat. I've been to Earch about 4 times on a Saturday and everytime I say I'll never go back, but wind up forgetting how bad it is. I dunno, I think its because I HATE that space. The crowd also never has any energy. I stayed until noon this weekend, and Junior never got anything going...I was so fuckin bored.

The only time I'll go back there is for a specil event..ie..Junior's B-day, or when they have special guests that pack the club out. It was MAYBE half full this weekend.

I have to go there because me and my cousin work there. The past 2 weeks have been ass. It was going good there for a while. Most of the promoters have been letting Breeze and Bobby that we need a special appearance or something (and a good one). I dunno what happend. Everyweek it was getting better and better. Eh...ill guess we will see what the weeks ahead will bring. Crowd is better than fridays though...i have to say that. Alot of girls (i love the white room at 7am lol)...If anyone happens to come down say whats up at the Roof DJ Booth and the white room...club planet reppin...lol

Exit is probably the most diverse trash pit in nyc. It gets credit there. As Roxy and Sound Factory cater to one specific style of filth, Exit blends them all in.

You have it all there to laugh and revolt at. From the two goomba's in A/X (see the guy above) sweater vest tops with knock off sunglasses (wearing them inside!) walking around pushing people trying to get to fresh meat, you got the raving asians who swing their glow thingamajigs like a fucking Knight of the Round table hitting everyone else while they suck on 5 pacifiers and have 50 rainbow color candy necklaces, you got the herb frat guys decked out in polo shirts and khakies trying to blend in by selling weed and E, you got the ultra uber meatheads swinging from every poll or levitated area they can find like monkeys doused in more sweat then a constipated Russian, you got the group of 10 17 year old sluts who just bought their New Hampshire ID's from Akbar and are ready to get double penetrated by Ramone and Vinny while Tony and Pauly slip more roofies, finally you got the ghetto white girl trash with the circus clown hoola hoop ear rings, freddy kruger fingernails looking for a DMX type mizzan on the trizzan fo shizzan.

Exit gets 5/5 Stars for the best club. Its well worth your money! I guarantee it.

Originally posted by rizzo

Exit is probably the most diverse trash pit in nyc. It gets credit there. As Roxy and Sound Factory cater to one specific style of filth, Exit blends them all in.

You have it all there to laugh and revolt at. From the two goomba's in A/X (see the guy above) sweater vest tops with knock off sunglasses (wearing them inside!) walking around pushing people trying to get to fresh meat, you got the raving asians who swing their glow thingamajigs like a fucking Knight of the Round table hitting everyone else while they suck on 5 pacifiers and have 50 rainbow color candy necklaces, you got the herb frat guys decked out in polo shirts and khakies trying to blend in by selling weed and E, you got the ultra uber meatheads swinging from every poll or levitated area they can find like monkeys doused in more sweat then a constipated Russian, you got the group of 10 17 year old sluts who just bought their New Hampshire ID's from Akbar and are ready to get double penetrated by Ramone and Vinny while Tony and Pauly slip more roofies, finally you got the ghetto white girl trash with the circus clown hoola hoop ear rings, freddy kruger fingernails looking for a DMX type mizzan on the trizzan fo shizzan.

Exit gets 5/5 Stars for the best club. Its well worth your money! I guarantee it.

after reading this, i think i'm ever so lucky not to have gone there at all. exit always appeared to me as a place where everybody can get his/hers 15 mins of clubbing, at least what they suppose clubbing is (or what they fantasise about while driving through the tunnel). not all of the non-nyc clubbers hit studio 54, as seen in the movie...most of them i believe end up @ venues they think are *kewl*, but in fact profit from the touristy-style clubbing (ie, the visitors can say on their way back home "been there, done that" and assume they have tasted 'da real' clubbing).

rizzo is as sarcastic as ever, and i love it. especially the depiction of the japanese and frat guys....gawd those glowsticks are dreadful...and candy ravers ---> :puke:

RIGGIHHTT ONN FUCKFACE!!! TELL SHITBAGHHS HOWZ ITS DONE!!

well played

these are always useful to remember [from http://www.roxyguy.netfirms.com/main.html ]

you can easily change 'roxy' to 'exit' guy....

We'll start with the basic moves, then progress.

A reminder for these moves. During all dances:

1. Puck your lips forward and give an affirmative, yet arrogant, pucker.

2. Keep your arm muscles flexed. A Roxy Guy needs to show off his physique at ALL times.

3. Stare at every woman as you dance.

4. Never wipe the sweat from your face.

Dance 1: Bobbing

The easiest move. Bob back and forth. Make sure you do it in conjuction with the music, keep

your lips pucked with the arrogant yet affirmative look, and muscles flexed.

Dance 2: Side to Side

A very simple motion. Do the bobbing, but now move to the left then to the right,

back to the left, then to the right, etc. Get it?

Dance 3: Tricep Pulldown or Pogo Stick

As a Roxy Guy you need to show off your muscles. This dance allows you to do it.

Like the Tricep Pulldown weight move, you pretend you are holding a bar parallel

to your body, with your hands close together, both clenched in fists. Now keep

your hands about 5 inches apart. Now go up and down like the Tricep Pulldown.

Do it fast and flex your triceps. Now look to the left, middle, right, then middle,

left, middle, right, etc. Now do the Side To Side. This is a GREAT dance move,

one of my favorites.

Dance 4: Face Pulldown

Pretend you have a mask on. To remove it grab the top portion where your forehead is and

pull straight down. Like this motion, you do the same for the face pulldown. But in this

dance move you do one hand at a time. So, right hand pulldown, then left hand pulldown.

Proceed doing this back and forth with both hands. Don't forget to flex..

Dance 5: Nordic Track

This is the ultimate Roxy Guy dance move. When you've learned this dance, you are the top.

This is pretty much a summation of the above. You've all seen the Nordic Track

commercials, right? Remember the cross country ski machine? Well the motions are

similar.

Here's what you do. Like the Face PullDown, instead of pulling from your face, pull from

further away from your face and pull from the opposite side of your arms. So if you are

pulling with your right, outstretch your arm to the LEFT and pull down and inward from the

left side. For the left arm, pull down from the right. Practice this first so you get the hang

of it.

Once that's mastered you need the footwork. When you outstretch your right arm, kick out

your left leg. As you pull in, bring in your left leg. Now do the same for your left arm and right

leg. This is a toughie so keep trying till you get it in a superfluous motion. Wow, the chicks

will love you if you can do this dance move.

The last advice I can give is mix up all these moves and start making your own routine. For

example I like the Tri Pulldown, with side to side, and throwing in some full body circle spins.

You will have reached Roxy Guy to the fullest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: fucking classic. thank god i go to vinyl