Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else completely swamped with work for school???

omg. just shoot me now!! i have a lot of skool shyt to do too!! i have one 10 pg paper, two 5 pg papers, vocab quiz in japanese, plus study for 6 finals!! then i only get one day off b4 i start summer classes at home!! ugh!!!!!!! soprano...where u go to skooL? good luc on your exams and shyt everybody!! muahzzzzzzzzz

dana :D

Just finished writing a 10 page paper, I got 2-two pagers to do, and one more 5pager. I got an exam on Monday at 3p that I have to read over 30 pages of notes for (cause I never really went to the class). And to make things 'better' for myself here is what my weekend looked like:

FRIDAY:

was up at 10A, worked all day, went to Exit at night was there till 6A Saturday.

SATURDAY:

got home from exit, shower, back into NYC to go to work till 9P. Home, shower chill for a while, back to Exit (only because I promised someone who was visiting from out of town I'd take them...was there till about 4 (I'm sorry JV SUCKS!!!)

SUNDAY:

I'm sitting at work right now, was running late so I couldn't stop and grab anything to eat, have a pounding headache and I'm sure i'm missing alot more brain cells then I had early Friday afternoon :D

So...who actually things I'll get any of the above school work done? OH- and I'm supposed to do a 10 slide Power Point presentation for my girl too...its gonna be a long day and I dont want to know what I'm gonna be like by about tuesday/wednesday :)

Good luck to everyone else in the same boat!

Bern

I got one 15 page term paper due in neuropsychopharmacology tomorrow morning like 7am.. got two regular papers due in atypical development.. got 1 exam to study for and 3 finals.. two of which are worth 50% of my grade. I'm as good as dEd as far as school is concerned. Like I said, I'm gonna drop out and join a circus. :blown:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have to disagree with you on that one.

You could be right. I only heard him spin ONCE, and that was last night and he was REALLY bad...and it wasnt just me, becacuse the whole crowd just wasnt feeling it...

Bernie

Originally posted by clubbincutie

ive got so much to do i dont even know where to start...you can tell im procrastinating, im posting on cp, rather than finishing all the papers i have due this week and next, as well as study for finals next week..someone help me!!!

whoeva is gonna help her u gotta help me 2!! this is ridiculous already. i cant accomplish anything! :mad:

Originally posted by clubindiva

whoeva is gonna help her u gotta help me 2!! this is ridiculous already. i cant accomplish anything! :mad:

we should have a support group or something...hehe...im so not in the mood to do anything..i type a page, talk to some people, type another page, watch some tv...ive got such bad hw habits

Originally posted by randall16

Two papers due...and less then 2 weeks left......finals......i cant deal.............is school over yet,...........????:(

Yeah.. I finished my huge term paper last night and this morning.. haven't slept yet.. turned that shit in.. better get a fucking A++ on it.. gotta get some sleep soon, go to my one class today and friggin' write two more papers before 9:50am tomorrow morning. :blown:

I will conquer it all though!! And then.. NO MORE PAPERS ALL YEAR!! Ahh!!

Then finals.. but whatever. :D