Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is what happens when 2 girls drink before SF

hey i understand what you are saying but I'm just telling the truth. These girls aren't jenna jameson. If you put pics up on a website like this be prepared for the criticism as well as the compliments. i believe you have posted pics before where the girls were gorgeous. And you talk about having some fucking class hahahha. thats funny.

yo the bitches are jus jealous of evan da pimpdaddy. word up. bling bling! i like that ass and i can not lie, i like em rouuund and bigg, ohhh yea :hat::laugh:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tribal

hey i understand what you are saying but I'm just telling the truth. These girls aren't jenna jameson. If you put pics up on a website like this be prepared for the criticism as well as the compliments. i believe you have posted pics before where the girls were gorgeous. And you talk about having some fucking class hahahha. thats funny.

yo the bitches are jus jealous of evan da pimpdaddy. word up. :

yeah I am EXTREMELY jealous:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tribal

yo the bitches are jus jealous of evan da pimpdaddy. word up. bling bling! i like that ass and i can not lie, i like em rouuund and bigg, ohhh yea :hat::laugh:

I am with you bro. We need more shit like this on CP. Definitely adds to the entertainment value.

Evan - Keep up the good work. One question though, did you change the pics that were on there? I could have sworn I saw some more ass on there earlier. I liked it the way it was. ;)

Thanx. Apreciate the POSITIVE feedback. As for the pics changing...Nope. There are 3 of these web pages. Don't forget, all the pages are mutlileveled.. Used the drop down list at the top of the web pages to navigate. To zoom in, click on any thumbnail.

Evan

evan, no offence, but i remember that whole saga on the boards back in the summer about your site... you know if you post things like that, links to your page and pics, whatever, you're gonna get some comments, positive and negative. if you don't like that, just don't post stuff like that...

But I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally bored. It looks yucky outside, and after last night, I'm just too tired to do anything but play on my pc :-)

As long as nobody has shit to say about me, I'm just riding this wave. 4,000-5,000 hits per hour. 20,000 hits since I posted this at 2:00 p.m. So, obviously, if people are checking out the site, there's gotta be SOMETHING on it they like.

If you want to be like Big brother and watch what pages people are going to, their IPs, or what pages they are coming from, check out my Server Status Page: http://lurker.allied.org/server-status Just hit reload to keep updating that page

Evan

Evan does have some very beautiful women on his site and IMO Objectifies them in the classiest fashion possible..

Evan you are a pimp!!!

Im sure you are a nice guy and have class and all that nonesense that wrecks of a social pecking order.,

but the company you keep leaves much to be desired.

Originally posted by magilicuti

i didnt read the posts but from the look of the responses it seems ppl have a problem with the girls' pics. if it makes any difference the girls look pretty good to me and i think its all in good fun anyway

chill out

I feel the same way...

Evan you got some nice girls on your site ----> HOTTT:D

Originally posted by Evan

I give up. All I was trying to do was be a gentleman. But obviously no one knows the meaning of that anymore. This is the first time these girls have posed like this, and obviously, it will be the last.

i hope it's the last cause my diner just came out:vomit2: :vomit3::vomit2::vomit3:

Originally posted by liqidxtc

evan: did u notice that its mostly the girls who are bashing you? makes u think twice about the ones who have enough self-confidence. good shit man.

I take it you were not talking about me ...since I'm not bashing on Evan, I'm just commenting on how the girls looked...trashy...that's all :)

Originally posted by liqidxtc

evan: did u notice that its mostly the girls who are bashing you? makes u think twice about the ones who have enough self-confidence. good shit man.

Do you really find these girls attractive?

Originally posted by Evan

This is what happens when two girls come back from Cancun last night and get ready to go to Sound factory. Of course, they brought some vodka to start themselves off.

Now..before you think anything bad of me... BOTH girls are 21 and they ASKED me to post these pictures.

If you go to the web site and it says "server busy", just try again after 1 minute. A lot of you pervs are trying to go on my server at once, and it's bogging it down.

First this happens:

tnDSC00006.JPG

See more at http://lurker.allied.org/saturday

Then this happens 30 minutes later :

tnDSC00031.JPG

See more of that at http://lurker.allied.org/saturday2

Which of course all leads to this:

tnDSC00013.JPG

See the final page of those pics at: http://lurker.allied.org/saturday3

Evan

http://lurker.allied.org/

you have inspire to go back to SF on Sat. oyeah and exit on fri.....thanks

First Evan you are the man 2nd those two girls look like two hot looking playboy bunny sweeet baby (please post some more pics ) 3rd not to sound gay but are you looking for a new best friend/ who has a sony cyber shot dsc-f505v camera willing to work for free taking pictures of course of those fine looking ladys or any more looking fine lady seriously.............(e-mail toomany11370@yahoo.com)

yo really nice website i hope you get some more pictures of those two girls damn baby looking fineeeeeee mama

peace out:D

Well, my only comment is that these girls look like Grade A fatty beef. I mean that one girl in the white has thicker legs than Missy Elliot and some of the worst flap jacks ever. The other girl I recognize from doing the whole SF thing with some of my friends back in the day and I'm not going to comment on.

No wonder these girls go to SF and get cracked out...Who else is going to try and screw them besides cracked out dirt bags or someone too twisted to realize what they are about to bang. It is obvious that these girls wanted you to post their pictures becaues they feel the need to show off because they want feedback because of their insecurities. Its basically the same reason they go to SF dressed like whores...They're probably love hungry girls that drop 10 bombs, each, to go out and right "daddy."

I think I may know you (Evan) through my boy Richie Rich from Jersey City...If thats the case PM me...If not go on enjoying your thick legs/ass. You must like em big kid...

Originally posted by sfspikes2envy

i hope it's the last cause my diner just came out :vomit3::vomit2:

:laugh: :laugh: cOmE bAcK wHeN yOu'Re PrEtTy ;)

and it's not fucked up........if u r posting pictures on the internet....not even like just pics.......but naked lesbo action pics....and ASKING people to look at them....then well....DEAL with negative and positive comments.....that's just common sense....but obviously these two chicks have proven to be lacking that! and evan~no one is attacking u.....just that girls lol.....what guy would not do what u r doing?!;)

1,100 views on clubnyc... 50,000 + hits on my web site within 24 hours.. (would have been more if Win XP Web Server was more configurable). DAMN.. I should have got some advertisers to put on the site. That's it. Next time I get girls to pose for me, I'm getting 2-3 HOT ass girls.. and charge advertisers like $.05 per page. For 100,000 hits, I would have made $5,000.

Hmmmm.. Any girls want to pose nude and do a lesbo scene? I'll give you 10% of my profit? I'm taking applications now.

Gotta start calling clubs and ask them if they want to advertise. I'd do themes... Like girls of SoundFactory for 1 week. The girls of Exit, the next week. And I'd run a contest... Win a date with 1 of the models on my site (no sex)... Maybe even offer a photo shoot with model of your choice... hmm........ Ideas are endless.. Let me know what you guys think.

Evan