Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyke is coming to Exit

Originally posted by msoprano13

can we please get the hours of pvds set.....it betta not be the same hours that alex gold spun becaue then i dont think you will get any pvd fans in the club that night

i think they're toying with 1-5. edgar v from space miami will be closing, so no draper.

Originally posted by jayp

i think they're toying with 1-5. edgar v from space miami will be closing, so no draper.

as long as there's no draper, i'm there... but seriously, $40 is fucking insane... whateverrrrr its pvd and the start of my summer...woohoo :)

You all know that even though PVD is $40 to get in that you are all gonna go anyway... if he spins anything like he did at Factory the night is going to be insane. Like mssabina said... start off the summer with a bang listenin to PVD... give the guy some credit he is the best... and draper doesnt compare to PVD so dont put them in the same category. PVD is gonna pack exit to the brim... u watch and see how many PVD fans will be there. All i know is that the set he is spinnin should go to at least 8am the next day but if not its PVD so im sure he is gonna throw down hardcore for the time that he is playin. I cant wait to see PVD again because he put me on my ass last time

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

its Paul Van DYK..... drop the E.... ;)

...and its also pronounced DeeK not Dike.... ;)

Yeah , I realized that i misspelled the mans name...But it's all good at least i did not write Paul Van Dick:laugh:

Originally posted by djfabioc

On June 14 th ,are you guys ready?

It will be his 1st time at a mega club in NYC...

And I mean mega, I mean on size, because when he played in the past at Twilo and SF there were not enough space for everyone!

number one spell his name right, number 2 specify exactly what u mean by mega club next time :blown: