Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yelling, Screaming, Whining, Bitching, Complaining!

djustinh

I removed the Top10 thread for the week, you guys are on your own due to people arguing about an edit, which in all due respect was not recorded and sequenced correctly and the levels of volume were not correct at all. sorry.

Listen, I might not be some Jonathan Peters, I may not be the best damn moderator on this forum, but im sick to death of all the bitching and yelling and hating on one another etc. etc.

This forum over 6 months ago was one of the nicest, most friendly and upto date board and forum to boot. I've watched it slowly just be shattered by ego's, haters, and obnoctiously rude people.

From people bashing on gays, to people making fun of particular DJ's. Who the FUCK ARE YOU! Take a look at reality, and realize that not a single person in this world is going to make beautiful tracks EVERYTIME, spin beautiful sets EVERYTIME, etc. etc.

Every thread is saturated and flooded with hate and anger and whining. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

I thought clubplanet and the internet in general was for having fun and education. This Forum in particular has been over taken by newbiews who don't know the difference in names from Hernan Catteneo from Teo T down the shore! I thought this was an EDUCATIONAL forum? What has happened!? (Teo T got his shit off by the way playing residency at merge, im not a fan, but congratulations to him)

I invited Danny Tenaglia to post on this forum for us, to let us know about upcoming gigs, over seas gigs, future projects and records, etc. etc. but I am embarrassed to be the moderator of this forum with all fo the hate that some of you bring.

To all of you that have ruined this forum, so be it. I can not take the level of maturity and insecurity of some of you on here! I posted tracks and id's and shit that was supposed to be fun and educational, but obviously it hasn't meant shit.

I do not take clubplanet - "oh-so-serious", but this was supposed to be a fun site to check out and have fun and meet new peopel etc. etc. now I see people threatening each others lives.

you guys are on your own, please mention new people you would like to see moderator on this forum, because I am surely through with it.

name 10 or so people, i will choose and email dave.

take care.

I agree with you a 100% justin and I will make an attempt to start a thread free from Hate and Drama...We will see if this thread will change people...People are free to voice thee opinions in any way possible but the people on this board express them in a way that is just to harsh an hateful...for example the thread I made a while back about Oris Jay - Trippin' (Agent Sumo) and people just reemed on each other cause they thought that this might be a summer anthem or wether it won't...

Justin-Although i agree with you, i admit its a real shame that you are removing the top 10 sticky..its not fair to punish those who behave by removing it..i enjoyed posting and reading everyones lists...Of course we can still have top 10 threads, but the sticky kind of kept things in order and from 5 diff posts with a top 10 heading coming up....I urge you to reinstate the sticky...I didnt even see the posts you are referring to...

Fliz

:confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djustinh

I removed the Top10 thread for the week, you guys are on your own due to people arguing about an edit, which in all due respect was not recorded and sequenced correctly and the levels of volume were not correct at all. sorry.

Listen, I might not be some Jonathan Peters, I may not be the best damn moderator on this forum, but im sick to death of all the bitching and yelling and hating on one another etc. etc.

This forum over 6 months ago was one of the nicest, most friendly and upto date board and forum to boot. I've watched it slowly just be shattered by ego's, haters, and obnoctiously rude people.

From people bashing on gays, to people making fun of particular DJ's. Who the FUCK ARE YOU! Take a look at reality, and realize that not a single person in this world is going to make beautiful tracks EVERYTIME, spin beautiful sets EVERYTIME, etc. etc.

Every thread is saturated and flooded with hate and anger and whining. What the fuck is wrong with some of you people?

I thought clubplanet and the internet in general was for having fun and education. This Forum in particular has been over taken by newbiews who don't know the difference in names from Hernan Catteneo from Teo T down the shore! I thought this was an EDUCATIONAL forum? What has happened!? (Teo T got his shit off by the way playing residency at merge, im not a fan, but congratulations to him)

I invited Danny Tenaglia to post on this forum for us, to let us know about upcoming gigs, over seas gigs, future projects and records, etc. etc. but I am embarrassed to be the moderator of this forum with all fo the hate that some of you bring.

To all of you that have ruined this forum, so be it. I can not take the level of maturity and insecurity of some of you on here! I posted tracks and id's and shit that was supposed to be fun and educational, but obviously it hasn't meant shit.

I do not take clubplanet - "oh-so-serious", but this was supposed to be a fun site to check out and have fun and meet new peopel etc. etc. now I see people threatening each others lives.

you guys are on your own, please mention new people you would like to see moderator on this forum, because I am surely through with it.

name 10 or so people, i will choose and email dave.

take care.

ok, I have a feeling 80% of this was direct toward me....

next, who fucking cares if you invited dt to post on here, this AIN"T A DT board.... did you invite, richie santana, baez, jp, draper, l devito, etc.....

this board was fine until dave fucked it up with the moderators.. and thats a fact......... use to be fun but now we walk on egg shells? Fuck that.....

your the one thats bitching.....

ps I bash more then gays.... my bashing is not discriminate...

on a side note DT is playing space soon, so I'm gonna check him out.....

Originally posted by saleen351

ok, I have a feeling 80% of this was direct toward me....

next, who fucking cares if you invited dt to post on here, this AIN"T A DT board.... did you invite, richie santana, baez, jp, draper, l devito, etc.....

this board was fine until dave fucked it up with the moderators.. and thats a fact......... use to be fun but now we walk on egg shells? Fuck that.....

your the one thats bitching.....

ps I bash more then gays.... my bashing is not discriminate...

on a side note DT is playing space soon, so I'm gonna check him out.....

Toughnuts, I wasn't directing it toward you. Derfffff. But im glad that you seek attention and wish it was about you.

How do moderators have anything to do with the nonsense that goes on in this forum? Please elaborate, becuase I'm never arguing with anyone on this site, other than trying to delete and move your poor mannered, tasteless, and god awful posts (when 90% of the time they are negative.)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spikesnj

someone is gonna become a DT fan..........

dont' count your chickens before then hatch:D

as a moderator I would do nothing.... I miss the personal top ten or top 5 lists.... cause I found a likey for some of your personal tastes.. but with one big list I loose site of that... <<< did that make sense.. I'm really stoned right now...

I think that all the ID threads and the tracklisting threads have to go...they should have their own forum under a new category "music" and have ID's Tracklistings and something allong the lines of "general" This board should be strictly about MUSIC I Like how people post threads on individual songs like recently me, saleen, fliz and many others. We need more good quality threads. <----IMO