Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have You Ever Stuck Anything Up Your Ass?

aboyfrombklyn

Weird Story: I was at work today talking to my friend and he was saying how he hasn't had a good lay in a long time. All the girls he has been with recently sucked in bed. He explained how he gets more pleasure out of jerking off. He then went on to explain how he sticks his finger, and sometimes other things, up his ass to get even more pleasure (my reaction: WTF??!! Whoa! Too much info!) Then I thought, maybe some of the freaks on this board do it. Anybody??

Originally posted by marcid21

OMG dan...hahaha:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think my word of the day is ANALINGUS!

Don't knock it till you try it. Receiving analingus ROCKS! And giving isn't that horrible if they clean up real well first. I dig doing anything that makes them squirm in pleasure.

As for the other part, it's not as if I haven't been with guys before, so it shouldn't be tooooo much of a surprise...

Originally posted by brickhouse

Don't knock it till you try it. Receiving analingus ROCKS! And giving isn't that horrible if they clean up real well first. I dig doing anything that makes them squirm in pleasure.

Giving pleasure is def A#1...but as far as foreign objects go....well, the line has to be drawn somewhere. For me, at least.

For the others...whatever tickles your pickle.....:tongue:;):tongue:

I like to use a assortment of objects inserted into my anal cavity. They are as follows:

1.) Lego's

2.) G.I. Joe figures (circa 1984 figures only)

3.) Midgets

4.) Midgets sneakers (left foot ojnly)

5.) Pencils (No.2)

6.) Tic Tac's (Ornage flavor only, others are too minty)

7.) Vodka bottles (Grey Goose or Absolut, no cheap stuff)

8.) Ring fingers

9.) Rocky VI poster (with rubber band)

and finally

10.) Hardtopleaz's tounge :D

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Weird Story: I was at work today talking to my friend and he was saying how he hasn't had a good lay in a long time. All the girls he has been with recently sucked in bed. He explained how he gets more pleasure out of jerking off. He then went on to explain how he sticks his finger, and sometimes other things, up his ass to get even more pleasure (my reaction: WTF??!! Whoa! Too much info!) Then I thought, maybe some of the freaks on this board do it. Anybody??

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seems to me that your friend might be.....well bi or gay. Has he stuck a dildo in his ass? If so there goes your answer.Why not? It starts of with a finger then two then i believe it opens up then a finger just wont do it,so I guess needs a bigger object Go figure huh.

Just a FYI happyface....it's not the act of sticking something in ones ass that makes you gay, it the object that does. If you can sit here and say that it makes you gay by having a girl stick her finger in a guys ass, or a dildo, your dead wrong. The anus on a man is his G-Spot (I can see you feel asleep in Sex-Ed class). You can't even compare a finger or dildo to a penis.

Wake up and open your little mind child :laugh:

Ummmmmmmmm sure thing,just keep your fingers to yourself.Now,if a guy enjoys a finger or something else in his ass then he aint str8 or doesnt seem to be i dont care how the hell you look @ it.Pretty sure if he's masturbating by himself,he's also sticking a finger in his ass,hey for me he can stick a bat in his ass for all i care but,it wont make me stop thinking its gay.It's what I think bother you ,hey maybe i'm right.

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Just a FYI happyface....it's not the act of sticking something in ones ass that makes you gay, it the object that does. If you can sit here and say that it makes you gay by having a girl stick her finger in a guys ass, or a dildo, your dead wrong.

Okay let me see,hmmmmmmm how bout if a female weres a strapon and f--ks her man up the ass you dont think thats a gay act??? It wont cause its a girl thats doing it? Shyt whatever good luck and hey dont look @ me wrong cause I dont like "objects" being stuck in my ass.:blown:

hey,if it doesn't kill you,it'll make you stronger.

Okay let me see,hmmmmmmm how bout if a female weres a strapon and f--ks her man up the ass you dont think thats a gay act???

Exactly, you say it's a gay ACT. Just because you think the act of it makes you gay, your wrong. It's the object that matters. And yes, there is a difference of a woman using a plastic strap-on as opposed to another mans penis. Thats like saying your not a virgin if you used a dildo before and inserted it into you, but never had sex with an actual person.

And you don't like objects being stuck in your ass? Well again, the anus is the Male G-Spot. So how else do you propose a woman get to the male g-spot???

And again, thats like a woman who likes only anal, I don't like "objects" being stuck in my pussy. She we condem you for only being pleasured in the vaginal area? Or is it because you follow what 95% of other woman like?

Do you think the act of you licking your own nipple while masturbating (assuming you do, because 95% of the other woman out there do), do you consider that to be gay or bi?

Originally posted by happyface

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It seems to me that your friend might be.....well bi or gay. Has he stuck a dildo in his ass? If so there goes your answer

Mmmhhh....I just wonder how your theory works for masturbating...does this mean we're all gay or bi :confused:

...cause I haven't experienced any other bi tendencies yet...just so I know what I can expect in the future....:D

Exactly flying_high. Are men considered gay also because when we masterbate, we actually have our hand on our penis? Is that to be considered a "gay act" because it's not a womans hand on our penis? And vice versa for woman...Some people are not even closed minded, more like absent minded!

Originally posted by webeclubbin

Exactly flying_high. Are men considered gay also because when we masterbate, we actually have our hand on our penis? Is that to be considered a "gay act" because it's not a womans hand on our penis? And vice versa for woman...Some people are not even closed minded, more like absent minded!

Okay i said that sticking something in your ass is an act of gay or bi whatever NOT jerking off or masterbating.Time will tell and maybe im wrong.Its more comun for a female to do something like that but to me,sticking stuff a guys ass is a different story.I think its gay and if you dont think so well,good for you its your ass not mines.

Hey if it doesnt kill you,it'll only make you stronger.