Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whos the best dancer on the nyc board?

Aww thanks bigpoppa & linabina. :D

Since I am quite the fan of good dancing, I would definitely like to see Miss glowgrlnyc do her thang if she's as good as you all say!! :)

However, since I have not seen everyone on the NY board dance, I can't really make a decision. :cool:

Originally posted by neptune1

most cp'ers I've come into contact with have just stood around smoking crack all nite...

seriously of the few peeps ive seen dance from here, KLOHE has you guys beat...:spin2:

I think you'll want to meet Nurse Glow, then... :D

Seriously, in terms of pure technical dancing skills and style...absolutely nothing comes close to her. I've yet to see Klohe or Codica dance so...

CP dance video contest?

Originally posted by xpander

I think you'll want to meet Nurse Glow, then... :D

Seriously, in terms of pure technical dancing skills and style...absolutely nothing comes close to her.

thank you Nathan :) ...But let tell you something Your DANCiNG SKiLLZ are MEGA TiGHT as WELL!!!!

Xpander,djjonstephen,trancend,mugwump get my Vote :D

. . .wait wait wait . . you know, now that I think about it . . WE ALL GET DOWN . . .

. . Lavender, Sai, myself . .the list goes on and on . . . . In general we all can dance pretty well . . now specacular dancing . .thats a different thing . . but we all get down . . .

Originally posted by t0nythelover

how about stamina? i know i can dance for about 8 hours straight without any stimulants or bathroom breaks and im talkin non stop movement. how bout yall?

Depnds on how you define non stop movement.

Dancing in place...I think people here can all do like forever. It's just a matter of not falling sleep... :laugh:

But then there's spin-a-hop-a-bounce-in laps around the dancefloor dancing. Two totally different things altogether.