Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now, you can see what I look like. Dan Wilson is da man

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wakeup

your right tiesto danwilso/dani im making this up

wrong unfortunately i have been to horrible webster hall cause my friend spun the main floor on sat nights last spring/summer. so i had to show support free drink passses all night till i headed to sf.

Dude, don't admit you go to Webster Hall...that just discredits your character...

Originally posted by xpander

Dude, don't admit you go to Webster Hall...that just discredits your character...

nah not at all i went there 2 nights to hear a good friend spin. im sure ud support a friend no matter where he spun.

nah not at all i went there 2 nights to hear a good friend spin. im sure ud support a friend no matter where he spun.

I dig your loyalties bro.

I also sincerely hope none of my friends ever spins at Webster Hall.

Dan, no matter what these clueless people say, just know you have support from, people like me. You post great topics. These people think, they know music but they really don't. Corbet playing top 40? That is a laugh. He plays great house music. They don't know any better though.

your right tiesto danwilso/dani im making this up

wrong unfortunately i have been to horrible webster hall cause my friend spun the main floor on sat nights last spring/summer. so i had to show support free drink passses all night till i headed to sf.

let's not forget judgejules92... this fucker pmed me a bunch of times under that name... fuckin dumbass...

I mean if there was a dan wilson he'd be a dumbass...

I'm getting a kick out of all these dan wilson posts. Why not do a night at the roxy where dan wilson will reveal himself. You know "come meet and greet the real dan wilson. A tribute..perhaps DAN WILSON FOR MAYOR rally..could be a lot of fun..His name is becoming bigger than ...."PHAZON"

Originally posted by BobG

I'm getting a kick out of all these dan wilson posts. Why not do a night at the roxy where dan wilson will reveal himself. You know "come meet and greet the real dan wilson. A tribute..perhaps DAN WILSON FOR MAYOR rally..could be a lot of fun..His name is becoming bigger than ...."PHAZON"

why would anyone ever want to meet dan wilson

The first time i heard Corbett was at this place called ClubUSA. Gatien used to own it. It was a popular club for one year in 92, 93. It has this cool slide. Heck, you people were probably in elementary school when I was there. I am not dani996, JudgeJules92, or Tiesto94. Tiesto94 is definitely the man though. t0nythelover also is cool. girly and bebby6919 must be so cute.

Here's a funny joke for you.

A woman sends her clothing out to the

Chinese laundry. When it comes back,

there are still stains in her panties.

The next week, she encloses a note to

the Chinaman. " use more soap on panties".

This goes on for several weeks. The woman

keeps sending the same note to the laundry.

Finally the chinaman responded with,

"use more paper on ass.

that's all cool and everything, except for one problem.....

THERE IS NO DAN WILSON!!!!!

Maybe we can blowup dan wilson's "pic" and like print it out make a mask out of it and have quoth walking around the roxy wearing it trying to act like he's dan wilson making stupid comments. I'd "almost" pay to see that. Almost.

..ONLY if i can have first dibs to beat him like a fucking human pinata and instead of candy falling out..nothing but Heineken and Guinness will fall out...and i will drink them and get drunk and beat the pinata some more.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

even bobby's gettin in on it. this is too funny. dan wilson, u really are a fuck

Originally posted by danwilson

Here's a funny joke for you.

A woman sends her clothing out to the

Chinese laundry. When it comes back,

there are still stains in her panties.

The next week, she encloses a note to

the Chinaman. " use more soap on panties".

This goes on for several weeks. The woman

keeps sending the same note to the laundry.

Finally the chinaman responded with,

"use more paper on ass.

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON.