Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey nautilus

Cool. Thanks a lot. I knew of Astral Projection, just didnt know they were Israeli. Whats other guys' music like? I guess i am just gonna download some of his stuff.

BTW, Shady mentioned other Israelis like MoShic & Zeidan, who i've nevr heard before, and their stuff is awesome - very, very dark. So, thanks again.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Cool. Thanks a lot. I knew of Astral Projection, just didnt know they were Israeli. Whats other guys' music like? I guess i am just gonna download some of his stuff.

BTW, Shady mentioned other Israelis like MoShic & Zeidan, who i've nevr heard before, and their stuff is awesome - very, very dark. So, thanks again.

dude, moshic and zeidan are the fucking shit, they have tihs one track on JIMMY VAN M - BEDROCK, i cant think ot teh name, i have teh double cd...they are fucking so tight ...

moshic (sometimes mo shic, i think that's actually the more correct spelling) and ZIDAN are actually very well known, esp as producers and remixers

most famous tracks are nightstalker and panic system, i think

they just put out a new one, 10@ze (s'psoed to mean something in hebrew, translation nautilus?)

i think 1 (or the other) also produces, maybe in collaboration w/ others, under another name

oh and about the GOA - i can't dig it but ravermania does

Originally posted by MadamMillie

moshic (sometimes mo shic, i think that's actually the more correct spelling) and ZIDAN are actually very well known, esp as producers and remixers

most famous tracks are nightstalker and panic system, i think

they just put out a new one, 10@ze (s'psoed to mean something in hebrew, translation nautilus?)

i think 1 (or the other) also produces, maybe in collaboration w/ others, under another name

oh and about the GOA - i can't dig it but ravermania does

Moshic also produces with Landa. They did a track called Faza which was really hot end of summer last year. It was the one with the big breakdown where there was a girl having a nice orgasm. I couldn't spin it without running to the bathroom. :D

Originally posted by dcsglow

dude, moshic and zeidan are the fucking shit, they have tihs one track on JIMMY VAN M - BEDROCK, i cant think ot teh name, i have teh double cd...they are fucking so tight ...

the track you're referring to is Nightstalker. Yeah, it's a pretty damn good track. wow, a track that we agree on, not bad DCs.:cool:

Sopha

Guest jroo
Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Moshic also produces with Landa. They did a track called Faza which was really hot end of summer last year. It was the one with the big breakdown where there was a girl having a nice orgasm. I couldn't spin it without running to the bathroom. :D

tell me more!!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

the track you're referring to is Nightstalker. Yeah, it's a pretty damn good track. wow, a track that we agree on, not bad DCs.:cool:

Sopha

lol...i dont just like trance...i like deep dark progressive too bro. jimmy can m, bedrock, ecvm, moonface......i actually have ecvm circut breaker (creamer n k mix) on vinyl, same song on the bedrock cd (jimmy van m)

Originally posted by dcsglow

lol...i dont just like trance...i like deep dark progressive too bro. jimmy can m, bedrock, ecvm, moonface......i actually have ecvm circut breaker (creamer n k mix) on vinyl, same song on the bedrock cd (jimmy van m)

Did you know that ECVM is actually Jimmy Van M, along w/ Evolution and Sean Cusick? So basically, you REALLY like Jimmy Van M. Is it cause his name's Jimmy?

Did you know that ECVM is actually Jimmy Van M, along w/ Evolution and Sean Cusick? So basically, you REALLY like Jimmy Van M. Is it cause his name's Jimmy?

no...he copied my name.

you sure it's cusick???? methinks it's someone else...

and yeah, i know that orgasm tune, i'm trying to think what cd/set it was on from last summer....shite, can't remember

Originally posted by MadamMillie

you sure it's cusick???? methinks it's someone else...

and yeah, i know that orgasm tune, i'm trying to think what cd/set it was on from last summer....shite, can't remember

Digweed from one of the festivals. Either Homelands or some other. It's on an Essential Mix.