Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV or MTV2

MTV or MTV2  

11 members have voted

1. 1. MTV or MTV2

• MTV
    • MTV2

Which do all of you like better?? I personally like MTV2, more videos. I am so tired of watching reruns of Real World and Road Rules. Everytime I turn the tv on its either Real World or Road Rules, the worst is when they have the stupid marathons:mad:

Originally posted by thesandman

MTV2 is so much better. MTV sucks other than Sunday night Heat....

I keep a pen and paper on my bar to write down all new music to download.... just a tip...

Thanks for the tip;) ;)

I like the 80s rock videos better than the ones today.. they told a story albeit a cheesy one...

White Wedding- Billy Idol

I Ran- Flock of Seagulls

Turning Japanese- Vapors

down under- Men at Work

Video Killed the Radio Star

Mexican Radio- Wall of Vodoo

One Step Beyond- Madness

that is awesome. those are great videos. madonna videos are my all time favorite.....i always wanted to roll around a sandy beach like in her "cherish" video!! not to mention i can dance the ENTIRE michael jackson "beat it" dance.....(and im not kidding)...:laugh:

QUOTE]Originally posted by dibs

Which do all of you like better?? I personally like MTV2, more videos. I am so tired of watching reruns of Real World and Road Rules. Everytime I turn the tv on its either Real World or Road Rules, the worst is when they have the stupid marathons:mad:

]Originally posted by tommyarmani

maybe the same reason you hate MTV, is the same reason others prefer it over MTV2......:)

True, true but I am just sick of Real World and Road Rules.:(

When they first came out it was cool, but now with the new season #999, it gets tiring.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

its so relaxing to watch on a boring Sunday while you are in recovery mode..

I relax other ways on boring Sundays while I am in recovery mode. Plus I hate the way the always fight about petty things.:tongue:

Originally posted by thesandman

I like the 80s rock videos better than the ones today.. they told a story albeit a cheesy one...

White Wedding- Billy Idol

I Ran- Flock of Seagulls

Turning Japanese- Vapors

down under- Men at Work

Video Killed the Radio Star

Mexican Radio- Wall of Vodoo

One Step Beyond- Madness

OMG love Turning Japanese. I remember watching MTV ALL the time when it first started all music all the time.

My favorites were Hungary Like the Wolf and Save a Prayer--Duran Duran.....God how I wanted to grow up and marry John Taylor sooooo bad

Oh and can't for Sunday Bloody Sunday-U2

I've downloaded trance videos (pulsedriver, tiesto) from the web before and they had the little mtv2 logo in the corner. Is there a particular time they play this type of music? The stuff I always see playing sux.