Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Famous Rizzo in all his Glory.

not only are you guys trashy, your also morons.

That picture is NOT me. Christ give it up. Secondly to the chick who keeps nagging me about Pangaea <--Thats how its spelled. The REAL picture of me is with the the big cheese of the lounge. Stop trying to look for holes.

You people are silly...

attachment.php?s=&postid=804718

your comparing us on EYEBROWS?? This ronin NmO guy must have some pull to convince everyone thats me, but it doesnt phaze me one bit kids.

This is a bad shot but once again to prove you numbskulls wrong

attachment.php?postid=804845

hey man...its u in both pics....by bringing up a proffessional modeling shot of urself to compare with a real life picture youve managed to accomplish nothing but confirm our suspicions even more...and no ronin has nothing to do with this..this is my independent observation..

Originally posted by jy

for such an experienced veteran in the night life scene you figure you'd be better dressed.. and as for those modeling pics, anyone can look nice with bright lights and makeup...

Im glad you pointed that out cupcake. I hope you dont live in manhattan otherwise youd make a fool of yourself with that statement. First off it was January 1st when that pic was taken making it cold hence the sweater/jacket. Secondly you'd know that at the mainstream top chill spots people dress trendy yet real casual. Most guys wear T-Shirts, vintage stuff and hats, YES HATS. Girls also in worn up jeans, cut off T shirts, and whatever they please.

There is no dress code where everyone on a line looks like clones. Stand outside SF, Roxy, and all the guys are either black on black. black on grey, all button down shirts by the way, hair gel to the maximum, 1/2 a bottle of cologne, and wifebeaters inside. Like robots. The hole purpose is to create your own style and identity. If you look good in a toga, wear it. People at these spots will notice it and compliment you. Not like Exit where you wouldnt blend into the Clone Norm and get lauged at by a crew of 10 17 year old sausages.

rizzo..personally i didnt want to get involved. problem is you managed to call out everyone on CP..and that just isnt cool. u seem to pretend u dont care yet ur here every waking moment trying to justify that that isnt u in the pic. if it really wasnt then ud give up..i guess ronin struck a nerve..like i said..YA DUN GOT SHITTED ON

Originally posted by rizzo

You people are silly...

attachment.php?s=&postid=804718

your comparing us on EYEBROWS?? This ronin NmO guy must have some pull to convince everyone thats me, but it doesnt phaze me one bit kids.

This is a bad shot but once again to prove you numbskulls wrong

attachment.php?postid=804845

I still don't get your point. Your on here degrading people and trying to prove how better you are than all of us for what reason? And its WANTAGH not GREAT NECK:)

There is no dress code where everyone on a line looks like clones. Stand outside SF, Roxy, and all the guys are either black on black. black on grey, all button down shirts by the way, hair gel to the maximum, 1/2 a bottle of cologne, and wifebeaters inside. Like robots. The hole purpose is to create your own style and identity. If you look good in a toga, wear it. People at these spots will notice it and compliment you. Not like Exit where you wouldnt blend into the Clone Norm and get lauged at by a crew of 10 17 year old sausages.

the last time i checked roxy didnt have a dress code

i admit roxy has a lot of clones, but its beter than heroin whores...er..i mean the model type crowd

Im not trying to point out how >I< am better. Just pointing out the obvious cancer of manhattan nightlife. Try again Dix Hills.

Are you sure your not from around? I think you are you know so much about the Island. You are on here trying to prove to all of use "bridge and Tunnel" kids how much better you are. And as for me being from Long Island, I wake up every morning to the birds chirping, I walk outside and smell the fresh air, I live next door to the beach so what you are from NYC. I can relocate there too. I choose not to because I have the things that I just mentioned here and thats what life is about. I wanna chill and light up a joint and watch the ocean. Who cares that you hang in Pangaea or whatever it is. That crowd is a bunch of fake stuck up fucks that have something to prove to themselves and everyone else which is exactly what you are trying to do here. The people who post on here are real people that hang out in this scene and are who they are and have nothing to prove and here for the love of music. Point being keep wasting your time. Your the one that is mad and trying to prove how better you are then everyone else cause you are a model who lives in NYC and hangs in Pangaea and Lotus when really no one here cares. Get over yourself..

:)

• 2 weeks later...