Clubplanet Nightlife Community

earliar i asked if i should post my body pics...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your fucken beautiful. Don't let any other post that follows mine tell you differently. Being expressive is also a beautiful thing. Myself, I am a exhibitonist. That means doing everything on display. I just haven't had the balls to digitally record myself online like you have. If you would like to have some photos professionally taken of you, let me know. It would be up to you, as with everyone else on my website, if you want them posted online.

Evan

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

:idea: Time to see your ass....

i don't put my picture up on a public messageboards for public scrutiny. if i did i'd have to take the good comments with the bad. i will say i'm a personal trainer and have been in ms. galaxy competitions. ;)

Originally posted by asianvixen

nice body, but you could lose a little toning in the thigh, butt area. try stairmaster and squats with not too heavy weights.

I would just like to add that just because she has larger thighs/ass does not mean that she is "fat" in those areas. I have rather large thighs and ass for my body type but it is because i have developed muscles from riding horses. Dancers often have the same problem because they use those muscles alot. Besides, alot of guys like when girls "got back".

Originally posted by jennEfer

I would just like to add that just because she has larger thighs/ass does not mean that she is "fat" in those areas. I have rather large thighs and ass for my body type but it is because i have developed muscles from riding horses. Dancers often have the same problem because they use those muscles alot. Besides, alot of guys like when girls "got back".

all fine and well. i wasnt try to bash her like she did to dan wilson yesterday, i was just offering constructive criticism. if she can't handle that she shouldnt put her picture up. i may be wrong, but in my opinion those aren't muscular legs. it's the common estrogenic fat pattern that most women experience. if guys like that, fine. but if she wants to be a stripper like she says she does, especially in nyc's top clubs, she's gotta have as tight a body as possible to even get her foot in the door.

all fine and well. i wasnt try to bash her like she did to dan wilson yesterday, i was just offering constructive criticism. if she can't handle that she shouldnt put her picture up. i may be wrong, but in my opinion those aren't muscular legs. it's the common estrogenic fat pattern that most women experience. if guys like that, fine. but if she wants to be a stripper like she says she does, especially in nyc's top clubs, she's gotta have as tight a body as possible to even get her foot in the door.

:laugh2: i agree.

Scores and the likes aren't the only clubs where the girls earn top $. I'm more than sure that she could make some good $$ at other clubs with her figure.

Newsflash, not all men want to see stick figures w/ implants. I know, quite shocking to some

:rolleyes: .

nice body, but you could lose a little toning in the thigh, butt area. try stairmaster and squats with not too heavy weights.

heeeey look. it's Bunny, our resident aerobics instructor and personal trainer! i am *so* glad we have people like you around to tell us how our bodies are "supposed" to look like. i should known that being healthy and confident weren't enough to make someone like lore69 beautiful!

I'm sorry to have to say this, and in no way mean it as an attack againt you but, I look at you posting your pictures on a message board where you probably know noone is a way of asking for attention...fishing for comments.

If you really wanted an opinion of your near naked body, you should consider close personal friends and family to issue that. It warrants more sincerity and honesty in my opinion.

Im not trying to insult you but I look at this form of self presentation as tastless and lacking class. It only makes you look bad despite what you say you're reasoning is and despite what these board people give you as feedback.

On another note, are you not afraid someone will take your picture and possibly add it to their internet website? I personally would fear that mostly. But dont defame yourself by coming on a message board and posting you're near nude photgraphs on it. I think also adding pictures underneath of your daughter is defamation to herself....and shows irresponsibility of your own behalf to respect her honor and face.

Dont take it as an insult, take it as constructive criticism for your own face as well as your little girls. You need to think of your daughter's well being before your own body confidence.

~kAt~

I totally agree with you MissKittie. My first thought when I saw this thread was my lord, what is she doing? I tried to look at it as a form of expression, but I still cant get past the..."hey look at me Im naked" attention factor.

I think its wonderful to love yourself and your body, and if that is in fact how you feel, then good for you. It takes alot of people years to fully appreciate themselves. But in this age of interent technology, you should be wary of posting a half naked picture of yourself for all to see and for all to copy and paste.

Also, for you to include your child in this thread leaves a bad taste in my mouth. This thread is about your naked body. Why would you include your child in that? That angers me to no end. How dare you make that decision for her. Leave her out of this. If you are thirsting for attention that much, then go totally naked. But dont pull your child into this mess.