Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia's Mad Hat Party

Am I seriously the only one out of this whole board who went? I've check out all the posts, and couldn't find one in reference to Friday's big bash . I know it's already Tuesday, but my computer's been a big pain in the butt, and I couldn't post sooner. I was just curious if anyone else attended this slammin party. If so, share your stories! This has been my first club outing in over a month, and I wanted to share my wonderful experience with everyone. I hope at least a few others can do the same. :hat:

Originally posted by nyclubgoddess

BSB: Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry about that. Don't worry, I've missed out on some awesome parties myself because of...well, lots of stuff. But promise me you won't miss out on the next one. I want to see you there!

Tepfen: Tell me about it! Check your pm hun.

ha, I'm done clubbing until august. Exams and then back to the boring midwest. No more DT for me for a while :mad::( Y'all will just have to preserve the party for me.

who won the contest?? what was the hat???.........and all those muscle headz, that seems like the regular crowd at be yourself, just my observations from the last few i've been to. I think everyone was saving themselves for howells, and stayed away from dt that night:hat:

yea i was there, didnt have a hat, so i took one from the ceiling, a fireman's hat. some dude i saw had a whole freakin club on his head, with a mirror ball and the work. DT is the fuckin man though... had an awesome time

Originally posted by clubkat

and that is me on the corner of the flyer. . .wearing my gucci shades

::they gave me 3 months free admission to shave myself that way::

:tongue:

i love shaved pussy (cats that is) ;)

Unfortunately, the last Howells party was dead because PVD was in town the night before. :( , so I was more than happy to see Danny instead. Also, that club hat won, right? I couldn't get a good view while standing on top of the speaker.

BSB: Will do.

Joe: Tee hee. :D I was dancing all night long! :bounce: