Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Ever Have Fantasies About Rape??

aboyfrombklyn

a friend of mine used to fantasize about that. i'm sure she probably still does. She said that it made her feel wanted, like the guy thought she was beautiful so much that he had to attack her. I was like um ok.

She's fucked in the head anyway.

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I havent fantasized about being raped or raping someone.. but i have had dreams in which i was raped and liked it.. which kinda freaked me out :rolleyes:

they say dreams are always ones desires or fears

which in this case... both?

Originally posted by hardtopleaz

I havent fantasized about being raped or raping someone.. but i have had dreams in which i was raped and liked it.. which kinda freaked me out :rolleyes:

I had this dream a few yrs ago where I was trapped on a small boat with these two guys who were trying to rape me... I was going to plead with one of them but I could see from the look in his eye that nothing I could say would do any good... I eventually escaped but even now thinking about that look makes me cringe... and that was only a dream... scary shit...:worry2: :(

Nope...can't say I have any fantasies about that. But as I said before in another thread here on the board....I do think rough sex with your lover and actually rape are two different things and shouldn't really put into the same bucket.

My question would be how many of you guys, have fantasies about being raped by women???

Have had thoughts about what I might say or do if I was raped, but couldn't come up with anything good. Never actually found rape as a turn on, but like to be dominated by a man. And guys get your heads out of the gutters....